Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

So we're allowed to return our prints to Sideshow free shipping for a complete refund or are they giving us credit back? It does feel kind of shady, and forged, that the signatures are not real. I've bought 4 prints from them, 2 framed and 2 unframed, the Avengers one still processing. How do we go about this situation, I can't imagine Sideshow will be taking all of the prints back, are they?

Sorry, I'm a bit late catching up to this thread.

You have to contact Sideshow yourself and ask for a refund. They aren't contacting everyone that bought a print--probably hoping to limit the returns/credit to only the people that read forums.

You have to contact Sideshow yourself and ask for a refund. They aren't contacting everyone that bought a print--probably hoping to limit the returns/credit to only the people that read forums.

Gotcha, thanks! This sucks, because just a month or two ago, I was contacting them about the Batman print getting cancelled due to card decline but giving under 8 hours to resolve the issue rather than a full day for my card payment to fully process through, and they helped me get the order back even though it was on waitlist already after cancellation. It's going to be weird now asking them to send back for a refund. Do they still receive emails? Might not be able to call or do chat today during their office hours or this week due to busy schedule.

Gotcha, thanks! This sucks, because just a month or two ago, I was contacting them about the Batman print getting cancelled due to card decline but giving under 8 hours to resolve the issue rather than a full day for my card payment to fully process through, and they helped me get the order back even though it was on waitlist already after cancellation. It's going to be weird now asking them to send back for a refund. Do they still receive emails? Might not be able to call or do chat today during their office hours or this week due to busy schedule.

I sent an email to customer service from their website. It took a few days but they got back to me. Now I'm just waiting for them to get me return shipping labels for the 10 I'm sending back.

I emailed using the General Inquiries link. Their email address will pop up for you to send a message. They've been helpful and professional to me.

So we're allowed to return our prints to Sideshow free shipping for a complete refund or are they giving us credit back? It does feel kind of shady, and forged, that the signatures are not real. I've bought 4 prints from them, 2 framed and 2 unframed, the Avengers one still processing. How do we go about this situation, I can't imagine Sideshow will be taking all of the prints back, are they?

Sorry, I'm a bit late catching up to this thread.

Just shoot them a return form with all of your item numbers you wish to return or receive credit. And you should be able to cancel on live chat or call.

Emailing is definitely the slow way to do it. I just got notice that my list is being transferred to the returns department so I should have just done that in the first place. Maybe I can do it again for the ones I'm keeping for credit since they didn't offer that to me with the refund.

Boy there is going to be new stock in at SS.

Yeah, a lot of these prints are going to go off wait list or sold out in the next couple weeks. Still didn't get an offer of 10% off the prints I'm keeping but I'm just glad these are going back. Every time I look at any of these prints all I see are $7.99 posters. Images are cool but not $90 cool.

I got a label for my prints on Friday, they arrived to Amerang Ltd on Monday who sent Sideshow notice that they can refund me, it's now Thursday and I'm still waiting for the refund.

I got a label for my prints on Friday, they arrived to Amerang Ltd on Monday who sent Sideshow notice that they can refund me, it's now Thursday and I'm still waiting for the refund.

I've only gotten a refund one other time from Sideshow, but it seems like it took more than 3 business days. I want to say it was around 5 days. With the holiday this last Monday you may have to wait until this Monday before it hits.

Batman art print , I hated you from the moment I ordered you. Yay back you go !

What really sucks about the whole thing is Sideshow still refuses to put updates on their site, Facebook, Twitter, or in emails. You would think for something like this there would be some kind of announcement. An "Important Message for People that Purchased Prints." But nope. Same thing as with all those previous announcements that went no where. Hope people forget or don't know. Like I said before, business as usual.

What really sucks about the whole thing is Sideshow still refuses to put updates on their site, Facebook, Twitter, or in emails. You would think for something like this there would be some kind of announcement. An "Important Message for People that Purchased Prints." But nope. Same thing as with all those previous announcements that went no where. Hope people forget or don't know. Like I said before, business as usual.
Ignorance is bliss to those people I guess.

Back