Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

If I were you, I'd run in and see if the following have convention sketch lists,
Adi Granov
Alvin Lee
Buzz
David Finch
Ivan Reis
Stanley Lau

They'll probably be pricey, but it's original sketches, especially Adi Granov because I believe he does color sketches.

Adi Granov and Stanley Lau are pricey but they are worth it.
I have a couple myself and am happy with all of them.
Adi Granov could be cheaper since normally he offers more options (bust, 3/4 figure, black and white, colors, etc).

Adi Granov and Stanley Lau are pricey but they are worth it.
I have a couple myself and am happy with all of them.
Adi Granov could be cheaper since normally he offers more options (bust, 3/4 figure, black and white, colors, etc).
I know Finch is pricey too, if I remember right he was over $300 per sketch.

I'll do stick figures for 3 dollars a pop. So much more affordable.

Sooooo when are the next prints gonna be previewed.

How did you contact them? Phone or email?

Initially by phone but they said just to fill out a return form on their site. One for each print. So I would just start on the website and skip calling.

Sooooo when are the next prints gonna be previewed.

I would not be suprised if we don't see any new print offers for awhile. They may want to reconsider this concept.

I still really like the prints, the paper is better than any of the other prints I have ever bought, they just pop so well, the color's shine more like a painting than a print. Plus the Itoya portfolio I bought is such a sharp way to flip through and enjoy them.

That said, I still feel burned by SS. I was offered the return or credit, and opted for the credit. Even though mine are all unframed and would be easy enough to return, I still really like the art, and well, have had them long enough that I don't really want to see them leave my collection. Though I am still second guessing that decision. Time has not made this any more paleteable.

Initially by phone but they said just to fill out a return form on their site. One for each print. So I would just start on the website and skip calling.

I used the return form and where it said order # I listed all the orders individually. 1 msg and once I got a response via email they handled everything at once.

I used the return form and where it said order # I listed all the orders individually. 1 msg and once I got a response via email they handled everything at once.

Thats what I did too. Had 8 orders that I just listed.

I emailed to return my Harley print. It has been sitting in the tube since I got it. I'd just sell it but I wouldn't feel right right about it. Very sleazy of Sideshow.

Glad I didn't go through the hassle of paying to get it framed, I was actually going to do it this month.

Thats what I did too. Had 8 orders that I just listed.

The lady at SS told me to do that. Quite the time waster. Lol

The lady at SS told me to do that. Quite the time waster. Lol

If they only refund one, I might just lose it. Actually, if that were to happen, I would just send them all back for a full refund, but Michael Hollister sent me the message with the offer and had each order number in the message, so I 'think' it will work out ok.

I spoke with Mike too. Offered 10% refund or credit. I'm keeping the 10 prints I have and the accepting credit.

True enough but I'd take one nice cover over 10 prints. I actually just saw a nice Darkseid piece pencil art by Philip Tan for $350

Check it out, Im trying to stay away but its calling me
dafc871929d90583cb4f27863b32b072.jpg

Philip Tan is a beast! love his art style. I'm actually commissioning him as we speak to do a piece for me right now (Colossus and Magik). 2 figures, costing me 600.

Back