Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Oh wait... The biggest the prints ever got was 18x24 :lol

My bad, I thought they were bigger because I never actually held one unless it was framed. As soon as I get them I drop them off at the framers and hold them when I get them back :lol

Oh wait... The biggest the prints ever got was 18x24 :lol

My bad, I thought they were bigger because I never actually held one unless it was framed. As soon as I get them I drop them off at the framers and hold them when I get them back :lol

LOL, how much do you pay to get your framed?

LOL, how much do you pay to get your framed?

Well I get 99% UV protection glass with moisture backing and 2 mats.

Usually one frame is about $250 but I'm thinking of getting a portfolio to put them in and save them for the sales my framers have every so often.

I got my batgirl and batman framed for about $170 each this time around

Well I get 99% UV protection glass with moisture backing and 2 mats.

Usually one frame is about $250 but I'm thinking of getting a portfolio to put them in and save them for the sales my framers have every so often.

I got my batgirl and batman framed for about $170 each this time around

I have a batman art print that I got the works on. UV/ no fade or whatever and glare resistance triple matting. I got it when everything was on sale like 80% off. Framing is so dam expensive I couldn't imagine getting it done when its not on sale. I think the money you would save in the long run putting them in a portfolio is well worth that route

Yeah man, especially when Amazon has the portfolio for like $41. I'll look into it :hi5:

Yeah man, especially when Amazon has the portfolio for like $41. I'll look into it :hi5:

:hi5:

c6tMzZH.jpg

I get all mine from Amazon since they're eligible for free 2-day shipping with Prime.

Framed batgirl #26!!
Ivy #4

Loving the low numbers I'm getting :)

Amazon is better really

Have to agree there. Amazon is the best but it has made me waste so much money on needless junk just becuase they make it so damn easy to buy anything, especially with Prime. I now know my UPS driver on a first name basis since he's at my house a least three or four days a week.

just got mine in today. wife opened it and called to tell me. i think she said it was number #68 or #69. i could barely hear her, as my 4 year old was in the background screaming excitedly "batgirl! batgirl!" lol.

Alright I finally opened my Terminator print and I also got in my Skaar print. Terminator is #110 and Skaar is #126. Both very nice prints but the Terminator really pops. If any of you are looking for good folders to put your prints in Michael has some for 10 bucks and protects your prints from sun and anything else. very nice for the price. Again both very nice prints I can't wait to get more in! Next will be the Avengers print and a COTD print.

SS is offering full refunds or 10% credit if you keep them.

I think all 6 of mine will be going back.

SS is offering full refunds or 10% credit if you keep them.

I think all 6 of mine will be going back.

Did I miss something? What exactly are you alluding to here? Are we back on the fake, but technically right, signed in pencil, but not really, replica of an authentic artist signature approval that is common in baseball cards but no where else on the planet earth topic?

Back