Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Just got the "charging soon" email for the CW print. Looks like I may be receiving this before the PF. :rolleyes2

Xiall print secured. :yess:

EDIT: Just noticed she has the largest ES of all the CotD prints so far at 250. Interesting.

Got the Catwoman print notice--glad to see I'll have her by the end of the month. Decided to get the Lobo and Xiall prints today but passed on Skaar. I just don't like the art on either of the Hulk prints. I noticed they've upped the ES on all of the new print preorders.

Grabbed one too!

Got Xiall! not too happy about the price jump, but for her its worth it...lol. When do these get charged? my kier charged immediately, but since xiall does not have a date, i was just wondering if anyone knew.

Got Xiall! not too happy about the price jump, but for her its worth it...lol. When do these get charged? my kier charged immediately, but since xiall does not have a date, i was just wondering if anyone knew.

whenever they're ready to ship

I didn't get charged for my Kier print until it shipped.

Ordered Xiall and Lobo. Why the heck is the Skaar print $10 more?

No idea. Same 18x24 size as the others and I'm not sure he's that popular of a character. Increased ES on all prints and some wonky pricing this time around. Hope it's not a sign of things to come...

The framing place probably wants more money

Makes sense but a $40 hike is quite a difference in a matter of a couple months.

really? i was charged as soon as i ordered her. if i call in do you think they would allow flex pay? doubt it...

Never heard of anyone being charged immediately for these prints. You shouldn't be charged unless the item is already in stock. No, I doubt they'd allow flex pay if the option isn't offered on the site.

Back