Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I don't think the Xiall, or any of these prints for that matter, are going to sell out as fast as the previous ones. Not very worried about waking up a bit late.

I'm not particularly excited about any of these next three prints. Most likely going to pass on them.

Im so getting Xiall, imo her print is epic. and shes my favorite cotd character. ima like take the day off work to make sure i order her...lol or if not, i'll try and trade my framed kier for her. i cant miss xiall....shes perfect.

I would like to formally disapprove of this decision (but I'm biased). :lol

Anyone know a good place for high quality comic art prints? I've browsed some on Ebay but it's hard to tell if they're actually high quality or not.

I suppose, though the quick bit that I read on giclees said that the term isn't regulated so there's no guarantee of quality. That's why I worry about buying them from a place like Ebay.

I suppose, though the quick bit that I read on giclees said that the term isn't regulated so there's no guarantee of quality. That's why I worry about buying them from a place like Ebay.

These sites are legit:

wildsvillegallery.com
allanimation.com
world-wide-art.com
kultstudio.com

I don't think the Xiall, or any of these prints for that matter, are going to sell out as fast as the previous ones. Not very worried about waking up a bit late.

I think Xiall will sell out. The COTD prints always have a low ES and they seem to be fairly popular.

I would like to formally disapprove of this decision (but I'm biased). :lol

LOL its ok i understand what your saying....lol i loved that image of kier ever since i first saw her concept images on the website, but i love xiall so much more. and besides...im getting xiall's pf and not kier so it works in my favor. Plus if i miss xiall's prints it gives someone else a chance to get the framed print cheaper then secondary market if i trade it.....win win....lol

I think Xiall will sell out. The COTD prints always have a low ES and they seem to be fairly popular.
Well, think about the 3 CotD prints that they've sold so far.

Kier, a fan-favorite character whose PF is already up for pre-order. Gethsemoni, the Queen and "title" character of the series whose PF is also up for pre-order. Then we have Death, Lord of the Underworld. Though his PF isn't up for pre-order yet, his status in the Court makes him very popular I think.

Xiall doesn't seem to be a fan favorite, and there's no word on when the PF of her will go up. No doubt she will sell out eventually, but I think it's going to take quite a bit longer than the previous three. But who knows, maybe she'll sell out just as fast.

Death is the only print I've ordered so far, and I'm thinking about cancelling him and sticking with the Xiall print for now, since it was more of an impulse purchase and I don't care much for his design.

I regret not jumping on the Kier print. I didn't care much for the artwork, but I'll likely pick up the PF and it would've been nice to have the print displayed with it.

Well, think about the 3 CotD prints that they've sold so far.

Kier, a fan-favorite character whose PF is already up for pre-order. Gethsemoni, the Queen and "title" character of the series whose PF is also up for pre-order. Then we have Death, Lord of the Underworld. Though his PF isn't up for pre-order yet, his status in the Court makes him very popular I think.

Xiall doesn't seem to be a fan favorite, and there's no word on when the PF of her will go up. No doubt she will sell out eventually, but I think it's going to take quite a bit longer than the previous three. But who knows, maybe she'll sell out just as fast.

Death is the only print I've ordered so far, and I'm thinking about cancelling him and sticking with the Xiall print for now, since it was more of an impulse purchase and I don't care much for his design.

I regret not jumping on the Kier print. I didn't care much for the artwork, but I'll likely pick up the PF and it would've been nice to have the print displayed with it.

I guess we won't know for sure until Monday. I'm going to grab one as soon as I can just in case.

LOL its ok i understand what your saying....lol i loved that image of kier ever since i first saw her concept images on the website, but i love xiall so much more. and besides...im getting xiall's pf and not kier so it works in my favor. Plus if i miss xiall's prints it gives someone else a chance to get the framed print cheaper then secondary market if i trade it.....win win....lol

Haha! It's all good. I couldn't resist teasing you a little. :)

I feel the same way about Kier. I love everything about her design and I've been a longtime fan of valkyries in mythology. However, I do like Xiall as well and according to the CotD faction quiz, I'd likely belong to her faction so there's that. :lol

Heroicfineart.com has a lot but they are crazy high compared to the deals you can find on eBay if you're patient. Their prices are retail, and unfortunately those prints don't sell for retail often--check the sold listings on eBay and look at what the giclees that were actually bid on sold for. The Buy It Now auctions are generally high priced and don't sell.

My Harley print is on its way and hopefully is delivered tomorrow. Very low chance of happening, but it'd be incredibly awesome to get the same number as my PF, #17.

Damn, I was so close. I received Harley print #178 haha. :)

I have yet to get my Harley but I did get a $25 coupon because I bought it :yess:

Opened my Psylocke print today and placed her in the portfolio. Got #101/150 (Kier continues to be my lowest number so far at #11). The print's colors really pop in person! I love all the shades of purple.

Back