Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

My Gethsemoni print shipped.

Out of the next wave, I just may get Xiall. Never got into Lobo when I was still reading comics and I think Skaar was after my time.

Edit: Kinda disappointed they burned a reveal on prints, honestly.

really? well then.... Psylocke and Harley cannot be far from shipping status

really? well then.... Psylocke and Harley cannot be far from shipping status

Yes, I'm hoping so because I ordered those two as well :). Both Harley and Psylocke show "shipping soon" on my order status when I checked. Although last time around, my Poison Ivy print didn't ship until a month after my Kier print. It's starting to look like the pattern will be CotD first and Marvel/DC later for these.

Yes, I'm hoping so because I ordered those two as well :). Both Harley and Psylocke show "shipping soon" on my order status when I checked. Although last time around, my Poison Ivy print didn't ship until a month after my Kier print. It's starting to look like the pattern will be CotD first and Marvel/DC later for these.

My Harley print still says processing.... oh well :dunno no hurry I guess, I'm sure I'll get it in 2015 :D

My Harley print still says processing.... oh well :dunno no hurry I guess, I'm sure I'll get it in 2015 :D

It looks like I spoke too soon. When I dug into the order summary, my Harley and Psylocke are actually still "processing". I had all three combined in the same order so when I saw "shipping soon", I assumed it applied to all three. It only applied to Gethsemoni apparently. Wishful thinking on my part.

I was starting to regret not getting the Kier print, as she'll likely be one of the few statues I get in this line and I'd like to have a print for each statue, so I checked the prices on eBay and the last one that sold went for $500.
:eek

I was starting to regret not getting the Kier print, as she'll likely be one of the few statues I get in this line and I'd like to have a print for each statue, so I checked the prices on eBay and the last one that sold went for $500.

Yeah, the flippers have been out in force with these prints. I think I saw a couple going for 1 or 2 thousand at some point. :cuckoo:

I own #14 of that print. It's cool and all, but nowhere near $500 cool.

Goodness...I'll sell mine for $500. I can just wait for the variant :)

Congrats! Neither my dead Queen or Psylocke has converted. I'm probably SOL. :(

I am glad to see they are starting to do prints now as they have a lot of talented people who makes some great things.

Mine is still in the tube

I bought a big portfolio book and put mine in it for now. I hate leaving prints rolled in tubes where I can't look at them. It's a good alternative since I'm not sure when I'll get it framed.

I bought a big portfolio book and put mine in it for now. I hate leaving prints rolled in tubes where I can't look at them. It's a good alternative since I'm not sure when I'll get it framed.

I wrote what was in it on the side so I know which is which

Oh, didn't notice that they updated the shipping date for the Dec 14 releases to Feb 15. Hope my WLs convert! /prays

Back