Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

The older ones sold pretty fast. You should have seen what happened with the first Court print, Kier. It had the smallest ES of them all (150) and ordering it was so nerve-racking. My heart was still pounding when I received the order confirmation email.

:lol Oh man, that would definitely be rough! That's an incredibly small ES too! Glad you were able to get one! I'm guessing that these will probably be gone today, but that wait list error could end up costing people who are waiting for it to convert since they're still selling now.

Though it does look like they fixed the issue, as I can click on any link to Superman and see both options available. I wonder if they're also mass-converting all wait lists too? All possible. I just know I'd hate to be working in the orders department of Sideshow right now! :lol

Ordered right when they came up and nabbed all three. It went pretty smooth for me this time. Both options were there on all three and no waitlist errors, etc. Good luck all. See ya next time! :wave

I was able to order Supes and Queen with no WL errors.

However, I also had no trouble ordering Catwoman--got a regular order number and everything and SSC still ended up canceling it. :(

Even with the higher edition sizes, I don't know if I can trust SSC with these. They never did give me a proper explanation of why my order went through, yet couldn't be fulfilled. They offered me a framed Catwoman that happened to be a cancellation or something, but I can't afford the framed ones right now.

Still easier than getting a Mondo at retail :gah:
Yup. :lol

It's almost impossible to get one. They're always sold out within less than a minute, and there's no specific time they go up for pre-order, it's all random. :dunno

Yeah, I really don't like Mondo. I just stay away from them, other than the original TMNT movie poster they made available last year. I need to get that one framed, but I've pretty much sworn them off due to the crazy ordering process.

Got DD, can't wait to make a nice display with some DD statues...

Daredevil has been waitlisted.

That's not surprising! The popularity of the show definitely pushed it to the forefront of their releases, but it's also a fantastic looking print! I'm sure the other two will follow suit not long from now.

I stopped even trying with Mondo. The immediate sell-outs are just too aggravating.

I bet Mondo has people working for them order like 90% of the prints just to flip them on eBay. :lol

That's not surprising! The popularity of the show definitely pushed it to the forefront of their releases, but it's also a fantastic looking print! I'm sure the other two will follow suit not long from now.
Yeah, I was expecting it to sell out first, especially with Superman's ES being so high.

It's going to be the first addition to my Daredevil collection, and I really like it.

Back