Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to get this. I'm a sucker for Alex Ross Superman prints. I wish I hadn't missed the other two Sideshow sold. Do people ever sell those on the forums?

1125x1031_previewbanner_SupesPeacePrint.jpg

I might have to get this. I'm a sucker for Alex Ross Superman prints. I wish I hadn't missed the other two Sideshow sold. Do people ever sell those on the forums?

1125x1031_previewbanner_SupesPeacePrint.jpg

I have the trinity one he did, love it. You might get lucky here or on evilbay

28i9ug4.jpg

I have this available if anyone is looking for the Alex Ross Jokers Reckoning print. It is fully matted and framed. PM if you are interested.

guys, maybe a silly question.

Is there any problem if I put under my bed for a while a framed art print (in bubble wrap)? I mean, it won't affect the artprint?

I didn't want to put it in other place because the risk of someone hit it or something like that and I'm not at home, that is why is not in the wall jeje

guys, maybe a silly question.

Is there any problem if I put under my bed for a while a framed art print (in bubble wrap)? I mean, it won't affect the artprint?

I didn't want to put it in other place because the risk of someone hit it or something like that and I'm not at home, that is why is not in the wall jeje

As long as you don't have any mold issues. We live at the beach, and can't really store anything under the bed.

Back