Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's up but I'll wait for Friday and hope they'll have an un-framed print left.I'm not too worried about it selling out.

Too bad Sideshow doesn’t use museum glass. Buying framed wouldn’t be so bad then. Can’t stand that cheap plexiglass they use.

I’ll be waiting too.

Wow, new art prints in new format ?? metal prints?

Attachments

• 1125x682_previewbanner_UltimateSpiderManMetalPrint.jpg
    1125x682_previewbanner_UltimateSpiderManMetalPrint.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 150
Just a question if anyone has tips ill ask it here rather than making a new thread. I have a large art print i am going to try and get Jason Momoa to sign i think its around 20x36. I have a toploader that large but its awkward to carry around and will be awkward to hold during the movie. Are these art prints safe to roll up and put in a carry tube? Anyone got any tips?

Just a question if anyone has tips ill ask it here rather than making a new thread. I have a large art print i am going to try and get Jason Momoa to sign i think its around 20x36. I have a toploader that large but its awkward to carry around and will be awkward to hold during the movie. Are these art prints safe to roll up and put in a carry tube? Anyone got any tips?

They come rolled in a tube, but I’ve seen people flatten them out on boards and section off where they want the signature to go

Wow, new art prints in new format ?? metal prints?

I have a custom Venom metal print and love it. Very clean look to it, easily dusted. I don't know about fading as I keep it away from any sunlight so it's been fine for a few years so far. They are VERY lightweight.

I have a custom Venom metal print and love it. Very clean look to it, easily dusted. I don't know about fading as I keep it away from any sunlight so it's been fine for a few years so far. They are VERY lightweight.

So I assume there's no point framing it? Got it any pics of it hanging up?

Back