Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

My Black Cat print is on it's way and should be here on Friday. :yess:

Terrific. I don't even know why I asked that cause that's an Olivia print and it's gonna get a quality paper or she'll be upset. :lol

I know, right?! :lol

For the price, this set should have come in a protective folder and been shipped flat. I would be infuriated if they shipped all 8 prints rolled together in a single tube. 8 prints rolled together in a single tube...well, I can pretty much guarantee there is going to be some permanent stretching of the paper fibers if they are kept in this tube too long.

I will admit, this is one stunning set of prints and I would have purchased this in a heartbeat a couple weeks back. Thankfully, I recently threw in the tower for limited edition digital giclee prints as the market has just become absolutely flooded. From here on out I will only collect limited edition's that are made from original prints.

This. :lecture

You pay that much money for the set it should be boxed and shipped with the utmost care.

If an item arrives damaged, will Sideshow offer a refund (or replacement if it is still available, which I don't think it is)? I didn't even open it yet but a chunk of the postal tube was caved in upon arrival...

852cff8c21093c55a39e5ae27fb24ce2.jpg

If an item arrives damaged, will Sideshow offer a refund (or replacement if it is still available, which I don't think it is)? I didn't even open it yet but a chunk of the postal tube was caved in upon arrival...

852cff8c21093c55a39e5ae27fb24ce2.jpg

99.9% of companies out there will offer refunds on damaged products received in the mail so your pretty safe in this regard. Worst comes to worst, you can always start a case with your credit card or Paypal, depending on how you paid for it. I have had to go that route a couple of times in the past and as long as you have pictures that show that damage, your 100% guaranteed to get your money back one way or the other.

That poster will likely be damaged. It will be creased in multiple spots on the poster.

I love Olivias work she is one talented artist.

I love Olivias work she is one talented artist.

Agreed. I own quite a few of her pin up limited edition prints and they really are outstanding prints. She does a really good Marilyn Monroe and Betty Page. My favorite print of her's is still her Monroe "Peaches & Cream" print:

G-2060.M.jpg

For those interested in her work, here is her limited edition page from her website. Lots of great limited editions available.

https://eolivia.com/limited-edition-prints/

I hope the Trinity art print by Alex Ross will be coming up for preorder soon. I wonder what the price will be on it.

I hope the Trinity art print by Alex Ross will be coming up for preorder soon. I wonder what the price will be on it.

I think very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never purchased an art print before, I'm excited about this one. Are they really nice in hand from your experience? Do you generally buy framed or unframed?

Agreed. I own quite a few of her pin up limited edition prints and they really are outstanding prints. She does a really good Marilyn Monroe and Betty Page. My favorite print of her's is still her Monroe "Peaches & Cream" print:

View attachment 374588

For those interested in her work, here is her limited edition page from her website. Lots of great limited editions available.

https://eolivia.com/limited-edition-prints/

Thanks for posting the link! :duff

I just got my 1st Olivia print of WW and it is indeed some beautiful art. :)

Congrats! :hi5:

Back