Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

They go that fast??? Im thinking of ordering this...Are they as bad as Mondo?

Im no expert on prints but apparently hand signed prints by alex ross are hotter than hot cakes lol. Actually i should have known better the first time around. Thanos selling out was a different story. Since the pf ex sold out in minutes i knew the print would go as fast. I wanted the unframed but deep dow knew it wouldn't make it. So i had "no choice" to go for the framed. Glad i did..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see some of those hardcore HT Iron Man collectors picking this up.

Well if you look at coming soon items and read the description for the print it doesn't state anywhere that it is signed.

I read the whole description and I know what it says, but SS has said his prints would be signed so I'm just wondering what happened to this 1. OK.

I read the whole description and I know what it says, but SS has said his prints would be signed so I'm just wondering what happened to this 1. OK.

Lol SS lied to us then that's what happened. Ask them.

They go that fast??? Im thinking of ordering this...Are they as bad as Mondo?

Mondo you have no chance unless you can get your order in by 5 seconds :lol

If I remember right you had a couple minutes before the last Alex Ross ones went out.

Well if you look at coming soon items and read the description for the print it doesn't state anywhere that it is signed.

all of the alex ross prints will be hand signed

And i look forward to that Tony Stark Alex Ross print. I hope at ES of 250 not everybody orders it framed, cause that's what happened to Thanos and it sold out on Friday all 200 framed.

And i look forward to that Tony Stark Alex Ross print. I hope at ES of 250 not everybody orders it framed, cause that's what happened to Thanos and it sold out on Friday all 200 framed.
I really like this Alex Ross one and I'm not sure if itll make it to the unframed ordering.
Stout drops break the Internet :lol

Yeah, now I know :lol

It's an Alex Ross and I'm sure this will be gone like in minutes. Might have to get a framed 1 to secure this print. You know that old saying, you get what you pay for.

It's an Alex Ross and I'm sure this will be gone like in minutes. Might have to get a framed 1 to secure this print. You know that old saying, you get what you pay for.

Yeah definitely. Maybe I'll get it reframed later :lol

If I get mine I won't reframe it, I'll just leave it like that. But you can just get the glass changed to conservation since SS doesn't use a protective UV glass.

Yeah I'm definitely do that. It's up sometime this Friday right?

I saw on Facebook that this person buys his all of his prints framed and I'm just like... how do you have the wall space???

Back