Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Unframed, probably zero chance. Slight chance on framed. That is my experience. I was on wait list for a few ordered on pre-order release. I don't bother anymore if I miss one. Can usually pick it up at release for close to retail if I really want it.

Indiana Jones print converted from waitlist to ordered! So it can happen! WOO

Sure, here you go. I love this print, but now SS places staples on these tubes so more time to fuss getting it open. Get your long pliers and awe ready to tackle this.

Lucky bastard :lol I'm still on the Waitlist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1125x682_previewbanner_500334_SpidermanvGreengoblinPrint-740x448.jpg

SOLD...

I gotta get that Green Goblin PF now...

I'll be surprised if Sideshow does canvas prints and would be afraid to see what they would cost. Hopefully the Alex Ross prints are signed because I'm sure they're going to cost more than the other artist prints. I collect a lot of Alex Ross giclees but don't have much interest if they're not signed.

:clap I really hope mine converts now, and soon so that it ships. Might be doing Rhode Island Comin Con as well next month.

Where can i find the link to hop on the waitlist?

Queen's embrace print showed up, can't wait to get it framed and up on a wall, it's huge and beautiful. Don't know what to do with the COA though, back in the tube or store it behind the print?:

Queen's embrace print showed up, can't wait to get it framed and up on a wall, it's huge and beautiful. Don't know what to do with the COA though, back in the tube or store it behind the print?:

I have my COAs in an envelope taped back of the frame. If you're not framing I would keep it in an envelope or folder.

Really liking the Spidey/GG print and glad to hear ssc will now sell alex ross prints!

Back