Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I can't wait to see them! I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on the early PO. How much was shipping for the large frame if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, same, especially now knowing I would've gotten it in time for NYCC Stan Lee meet & greet... :gah:
Still on the waitlist...

Lol
02a4b59f6a64e2055b888bc804aedd86.jpg

Sure, here you go. I love this print, but now SS places staples on these tubes so more time to fuss getting it open. Get your long pliers and awe ready to tackle this.

Yeah, the staples snapped on mine and I had to really dig to get the pieces out. Looks sweet Army! Just be careful where you put your weights when you straighten the print out. There might be dust and stuff on the bottom that might transfer on to the print.

This is mine. Can't say enough good things about this print. I'd love to see Ian tackle a normal Phoenix print.

DSC_6217_zpsn8jetnrb.jpg

Yeah, the staples snapped on mine and I had to really dig to get the pieces out. Looks sweet Army! Just be careful where you put your weights when you straighten the print out. There might be dust and stuff on the bottom that might transfer on to the print.

This is mine. Can't say enough good things about this print. I'd love to see Ian tackle a normal Phoenix print.

DSC_6217_zpsn8jetnrb.jpg

Yeah, I was thinking just that about getting dust on the print by accident. I went to my local Michael's the other day looking for that Itoya portfolio to temporarily store them until I get them framed, but they didn't have an 18x24 size. Only smaller sizes. :( I'm gonna try Ebay or Amazon.

Your green Phoenix print is awesome. That is some very talented work. The Phoenix is so gorgeous. :) I assume you're getting the PF for your red Phoenix print. I'm about to place my pre-order for it, but I'm waiting to knock off $150 off the price with RPs. it's a nice statue, but that price is not very appealing. :lol

Yeah, I was thinking just that about getting dust on the print by accident. I went to my local Michael's the other day looking for that Itoya portfolio to temporarily store them until I get them framed, but they didn't have an 18x24 size. Only smaller sizes. :( I'm gonna try Ebay or Amazon.

Your green Phoenix print is awesome. That is some very talented work. The Phoenix is so gorgeous. :) I assume you're getting the PF for your red Phoenix print. I'm about to place my pre-order for it, but I'm waiting to knock off $150 off the price with RPs. it's a nice statue, but that price is not very appealing. :lol

I've got mine stored in an Itoya Portfolio binder. It's a really cheap but safe way of storing your prints. I can't recommend it enough. Especially if you plan on framing your prints later. Plus it's really cool to be able to flip through your prints and posters.

https://www.amazon.com/Itoya-Profolio-Evolution-Storage-Display/dp/B000H7N4H2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475212985&sr=8-2&keywords=itoya+portfolio+18+x+24

The Phoenix print is by Artgerm. While I'm a fan of his pin up art, I think I prefer Ian's more realistic take on Dark Phoenix. I ordered the PF day one but was able to spend all my RPs on her. I hear you about her price, so I don't blame you for waiting. But it's a beautiful statue no doubt about that.

I've got mine stored in an Itoya Portfolio binder. It's a really cheap but safe way of storing your prints. I can't recommend it enough. Especially if you plan on framing your prints later. Plus it's really cool to be able to flip through your prints and posters.

https://www.amazon.com/Itoya-Profolio-Evolution-Storage-Display/dp/B000H7N4H2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475212985&sr=8-2&keywords=itoya+portfolio+18+x+24

The Phoenix print is by Artgerm. While I'm a fan of his pin up art, I think I prefer Ian's more realistic take on Dark Phoenix. I ordered the PF day one but was able to spend all my RPs on her. I hear you about her price, so I don't blame you for waiting. But it's a beautiful statue no doubt about that.

Thanks for that link to get the portfolio, cause it is a great investment to properly store and protect these hot prints. Your green Phoenix is an Artgerm print. Wow, it's impressive. I just got the charging notice for all 3 variant Gotham sirens framed prints.

I only need $10 more of RPs which I will make shortly in a few days to make that $150 mark and then I will will just flex-pay the Red Phoenix. It is so awesome and very well done. :clap

Did that person who got the X-Men full team framed print ever post the photo?

I received x-men full team framed yesterday but haven't had the chance to open it up. I'll get pictures up in a few hours

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

X-Men full print looks great in person! Hard to take good pictures bc of the glare. Steep price but I'm really happy with it.
fae5e57478fff7503cf85dc26456ee8f.jpg
d4dd75071776b9c322635968f18b41fe.jpg
4e76c98d6e5e22584d534ed1dd359c6e.jpg

My 3 framed gotham sirens variants are arriving for me on Friday. Anybody notice the $9 shipping increase to the east coast? From $26 jumped to $35. :gah:

X-Men full print looks great in person! Hard to take good pictures bc of the glare. Steep price but I'm really happy with it.
fae5e57478fff7503cf85dc26456ee8f.jpg
d4dd75071776b9c322635968f18b41fe.jpg
4e76c98d6e5e22584d534ed1dd359c6e.jpg

:clap I really hope mine converts now, and soon so that it ships. Might be doing Rhode Island Comin Con as well next month.

My Unframed Phoenix just converted yesterday, so there is still hope for those on the waitlist.

Back