Sideshow Predator Maquette vs The Cinemquette Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't own any of them...but CM Predator all the way!...no competition at all. A $1,000 statue vs. $2,000 statue is not a fair comparison....but I would rather spend $2,000 on the CM Predator route if I'm looking for a Predator.

I own the SS one but I'd have to say the CM one is better. Would love to have it but I'm happy with my SS one.

I think both are great, but I like the SS version a little more, not because I own one, but just because it's the right size. It will go along well with the T-800 PF.

Both are stunning pieces. I love my masked SS predator, and the SWS link is great. But, the CM version takes the prize, as expected at twice the price. I will get the CM to stand alongside my masked SS maquette one day soon.

They really are both outstanding!

CM Pred for me too.

Awesome pose, sculpt and detail and by Steve Wang himself...who can ask for more??

Can some of the folks that own both pieces post some pics
of them side by side? I want to pick up one of them, but
still trying to decide wich one.

Not my pics, sorry I forget who these are from... but yeah, gives you an idea:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!! They are both pretty awesome. Thank you
Faken for posting the pics. I really like the CM. Faken, what kind
of damages on the CM have you heard about?

Even if the SS maquette were the same size as the CM, the CM owns it by a country mile imo

The CM is even more amazing in real life!

that is funny, because right before i was going to buy the CM predator, i was thinking the same thing! ( which one to buy ) and them i seem that picture of them side by side. and let me tell you something. i now have the CM predator, and it is the most amazing peice i have ever owned.

Back