Sideshow Predator 2 Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of mine with the others. I left out the Alien Resurrection Dio due to lack of room in the space they are in when taking the pic - I like that one just the same as the others :) but he had to be left out for now...

3308799094_00aec8025e_b.jpg

Where's the swimming alien? :( , such a nice diorama.

I got mine yesterday and WOW!!! This is a VERY impressive diorama! At first I was a little reluctant but got it anyway to have the complete set. Now I think I may even like it more than the "Predator" diorama.

Pictures do this piece no justice. The detail on the top of the head, the spear, and the armor is incredible!

This one definitly gets the Warrior Alien seal of approval!!! :D

I just watched Dan's video, and something dawned on me that I never brought up, or noticed if it was mentioned.

But a while back, I was looking at my P1 and P2 dios, and I noticed the P1 has a glossy look to him, while the P2 seems much flatter... anyone else's like this?

i was so blown away by this statue it looks exactly like the pred from the movie. id love to see it in person and have it for that matter, i just kind of forgot about it. With so many statues coming out its hard to keep track. Definently plan on getting this when i can get some money together. All those statues on PredatorStuff.com are amazing to i just wish i had painting skills so i could make them look how they are in the pics.

Excellent pics Faken.. What's your take on the changed hand position????

If you add a skull to his hand, it looks AWESOME! But without any mods at all, I preferred the downward pose. Personally the unpainted mouth bothers me more than the hand pose. Still a nice statue though :)

has anyone noticed that there's 2 extra holes (indents) under the right side of the unmasked head for 2 more dreadlocks, if they were there the head wouldn't fit, but they were molded there anyway , for some reason.

I just watched Dan's video, and something dawned on me that I never brought up, or noticed if it was mentioned.

But a while back, I was looking at my P1 and P2 dios, and I noticed the P1 has a glossy look to him, while the P2 seems much flatter... anyone else's like this?

Both of my Pred dios are alike in finish.

has anyone noticed that there's 2 extra holes (indents) under the right side of the unmasked head for 2 more dreadlocks, if they were there the head wouldn't fit, but they were molded there anyway , for some reason.

Mine is like this too, and was wondering the same thing myself.

They may have original put dreds there and it was too tight a fit putting the head on so they were removed but the holes were sculpted already and rather than fill them in or whatever, they just left them because who'd notice when the head's in proper use.

Back