• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Predator 1:1 Wolf Bust FS or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trustey

Super Freak
Reaction score
PENDING SALE ON WOLF Hi, I am selling my Wolf bust. It includes box, shipper box, and original packing materials. It is in perfect condition except for 4 dreads. This is a
beautiful piece but the dreads were the weak point. I have enclosed a pic of the 4 broken dreads they look lke they can easily be repaired.

Because of this defect I am selling it for less. Selling for 800 shipped in US. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii or somewhere where shipping is insane we might have to renogotiate a bit though.

Even if you buy a new one or a reportedly mint one odds are you will have a dread issue. So save youself couple bucks and buy mine :D .

PM me for serious inquiry or request more photos/detail. THANKS!

6dqr9k.jpg

fp14p1.jpg

24o4mea.jpg

Last edited:
Also selling a MR AvP hybrid chestburster (predalien). IMO this is the best production chestburster there is. I have all original packaging and the black display base. I choose not to display it on the base, just a personal preference I think nameplates are cheesy and detract from this one. I do have it for you though. The nameplate says it is an Artists Proof, no number.

It has a chipped tooth. It looks like it was repaired at some point because you can only see a hairline there. I've had this 2 years or so it has never been noticed by anyone. This is how I recieved it but I didn't expect it closely enough until long after my eBay protection was over :( . Selling this for 275 shipped in US. Close up of the tooth included,it's the lower left as you look at him.

2djsd49.jpg

28a3uhl.jpg

3446ts4.jpg

Last edited:
What are you looking in trade???

A couple LOTR items, Legolas PF, Weta Cave Troll statue, Sauron LSB.
Terminator T-800 Arnie Bust, HCG T:800 Endo 1/2 bust, Sideshow T-600 bust. Open to other stuff and of course it would take me hours to think of everything I want. I don't collect figures.

Bump, thanks for the interest. Also looking for a Sideshow Lurtz EX PF.

Allright the time has come. I am on vacation now but plan on putting this on eBay for a Sunday to Sunday 7 day auction when I get home. If anyone has an offer please make it soon. I have no problem holding the item either if you need a month or so. PM soooooon! Thanks :D

Did you buy direct from SS? If so, you could probably get some replacement dreads and be able to sell minty fresh. I really wish I had the space for this, I would love to pick it up

Did you buy direct from SS? If so, you could probably get some replacement dreads and be able to sell minty fresh. I really wish I had the space for this, I would love to pick it up

No I got it from a collector. I've spent some clams at SS for sure though... maybe I'll shoot an email and see if they can do anything. I'd gladly kick in a few bucks to replace the dreads...I got a good deal on it myself last year due to the defective dreads.

Back