Sideshow, please spare no expense with Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked every rendering of leia accept the slave i wasn't to impressed as guys are plus that costume would need to be made with metal and cloth to be useful on a seamless body.

she looked so cute in her hoth gear like a little girl. and i loved the ANH dress as well and her white boots for both looks are to diefor wish lucas would release those boots for 1:1 scale

Haha, found this on a google search. With HT now doing the Hoth Leia, some funny stuff on the first page of this thread.

The funniest old posts from years back are the ones braced for the possibility of SSC ever doing General Grievous since "he'd be guaranteed to be close to $100." :rotfl

The above is from 2008. Are you sticking to this in 2017?

Lolo No way I'm going back and reading our old rambling. Our past selves would be shocked at what our future selves have spent. :lol

As for Slave Leia, no interest. I sold off my Jabba setup.

Shouldn't this be changed over to hot toys doing Hoth Leia since let's be honest if sideshow was doing it she would have came out with Luke and Han. But the new female bodies crumbling to dust in crotch area prevents them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's another funny post from 2008:

That Clone Wars movie was so bad while The Dark Knight was just perfect. LOL at SW fans for having such crappy movies since the OT.
WB/DC is where it's at! Too bad you guys will never have another good SW movie while DC is destined to always be great!
And Nick Fury at the end of Iron Man? They're going to connect multiple superhero movies together? Good luck with that! :lol

trump-laughing.jpg

Here's another funny post from 2008:
Originally Posted by EVILFACE View Post
That Clone Wars movie was so bad while The Dark Knight was just perfect. LOL at SW fans for having such crappy movies since the OT.
WB/DC is where it's at! Too bad you guys will never have another good SW movie while DC is destined to always be great!
And Nick Fury at the end of Iron Man? They're going to connect multiple superhero movies together? Good luck with that!

:rotfl Brilliant!

I want Leia and I'm sure she will probably be out by 2019. If ht leaked pic and I'm sure they did that means it will be at least a year before it's advertised

If not this is hot toys yanking are Chain like they did with Cesar Romero joker
Still pissed that's not happening.

Back