Sideshow, please spare no expense with Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have little faith even at this point that SS can pull off a decent female figure. I'd love to be proven wrong but i doubt it.

Leia was really hot in her Hoth getup in my opinion. I know everyone goes to the slave costume as the ultra sexy option, but she looked extremely pretty on Hoth for some reason.

I'd definitely like to see an awesome Hoth Leia from Sideshow. Their stuff has been really great lately so I think the time is right.

You're right. Hoth is the sexiest Leia, and it needs to be their best Leia figure ever.

Quoted for truth.:lecture

Hoth leia will pritty much happen guys just may come months later if you look at their slots their doing the hoth line by appearance. probe droid, then luke then han eventually leia.

I too would prefer a Bespin Leia before Hoth Leia. I wouldn't mind diversity in the line, we don't have much of girlie stuff.:lol

I'm making the Bespin Cloud city garment and snyderman and another i forget there name said they are making the headsculpt.

I think sideshow over shot things by doing lando as early as they did they should do another run since it's up to the time zone of ESB. maybe a revamped bespin han since the sculpt was kinda yawn

A good Hoth Leia would be very much welcome in my collection. Thank you old thread for reminding me to keep my eye on the prize.

since Sideshow is working on ESB now would be a good time to re-issue bespin han,release chewie and R2 and Lando once more.

That weay pwoplw can collect the whole movie characters now and not scattered like they did.

SS makes more money if they space the Bespin cast further apart. Would you buy clones or EU characters when you can get 4-5 iconic OT figures? What do you think will happen to SW 1/6 when every figure major figure is released and a complete collection is within reach?

with SW collectors, there is no such thing as a complete collection. There will allways be something new to entice us.

YES, you might loose bandwagoners and "flavor of the month" fans with a full OT cast, but not the ones who are sideshow's bread and butter

From the first page.

Could I be correct???? :lol

i think your right i emailed someone and was told hoth leia is begin worked on and don't have a release in sight but it will be sometime next year your time line sounds appropriate id say she could be sent to are doors by nov 2014. it may be not what we want to hear but her being spaced out might give everyone wallets a break until then.

I think if they knew she would be in higher demand than the other hoth figs they might have skiped her ahead or using her as a grand finally

I believe she will be up for PPO in May of 2014.

And cost $189.99

.... still on the Buck.
Haha, you guys did pretty much nail it. :lol

Funny going back and reading from 2008. Things haven't really changed a bit.

Glad I went back, though. What a great photo (haven't seen before):

hanesb3vx2.jpg

I don't know where there going to get hoth leia's material i have searched every website for that nylon jacket material used for winter gear. i even thought of taking apart a 100 dollar jacket but that's just crazy. that nylon is paper thin. it's all the padding that makes jackets look poofy. I don't know if they deliberately wrinkled the fabric to make it look less smooth in the movie.

They could contact an umbrella company and ask about that white fabric for umbrella's and see if they will do it in white and beige it's the same deal 100% nylon. White umbrella's are a btch to look for that isn't vinyl or plastic.
Unless they use Taffeta then let the force be with them because the sewers will have to be fast to sew it before it frays to shreds

Last edited:
This thread is old. :lol

Hopefully we'll finally see something in the next year. Even after all this time Hoth Leia still remains one of my most wanted figures.

Back