Sideshow Please produce that Frankenstein The Revenant 12 inch figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know, as per other thread, prototype shown, interest asked for, being a non movie item interest rejected, production canceled.

creecher said:
As far as I know, as per other thread, prototype shown, interest asked for, being a non movie item interest rejected, production canceled.

I remember having read that it was too expensive to produce ...

They could never get the costs to agree with what they thought the SRP should be so it was never produced.

Now they could just throw a jedi robe on him and sell him for $75 and it would sell out immediately.

Someone posted a picture of this and 1 or 2 other figures (there was a knight) from a show that never got produced.

Its sad because this would have been an awesome figure! I wonder if there is any reason they couldn't revisit it now? Maybe an site only exclusive... I'd definitely drop money on it.

i hope dusty reads this thread and passes it along. i would get one, definitely.

I really hope this splendid figure is going to be produced.
It would look so nice between the other monsters.
My fingers are crossed fot this one

Darklord Dave said:
They could never get the costs to agree with what they thought the SRP should be so it was never produced.

Now they could just throw a jedi robe on him and sell him for $75 and it would sell out immediately.

Wow!! Thats twice this year already that I'm forced to agree with Dave. :monkey5

Good to see this is getting some notice again. But seriously, with the current costs of their 1/6th figures (and those of HT and Medi), they should reconsider production of this figure. The thought of a $75 fig doesn't sting so much anymore, especially with this level of detail.

The Revenant was shown at a toy show along with a "Live by the Sword" viking, as well as a knight. His shield had an arrow stuck in it. Very cool:

DV00165.jpg

DV00166.jpg

Since some of you guys seem not to know it: the Andgor link is an in-joke, but a bad one if you should actually make contact with the vendor. He's got big legal troubles...took a lot of people's money and never filled their orders, also didn't pay all his sculptors. The Florida state district attorney was all over him, Better Business Bureau had something like 200 complaints. No one knows how or why his site is still up. Maybe he paid his hosting bill years in advance. Anyhow, stay away.

Dusty, I too would want Frankenstein the Revenant. Maybe the powers that be should reconsider this type of line in view of the success of the Dead line? Versions that aren't owned by a movie studio?

Last edited:
Re: Frankenstein The Revenant UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM THE MAY 27TH 2009 EDITION OF ASK SIDESHOW:

? Hey Sideshow, what ever happened to that Frankenstein ‘The Revenant’ 12-inch figure? I would have bought him for sure! Two of him, if you would have let me.

Great question… The Revenant prototype that was previously revealed was a very, very (very) ambitious 12-inch figure - with unique body, arms, and other new tooling that would require significant investment, and would sell for a relatively high retail price. We’re unlikely to produce the 12-inch figure as shown, but the design & concept of the Revenant is likely to be reborn in another scale and… format.

YEEEES!!!!!!!!!!:fireworks:fest:chew:fireworks :D

Back