SIDESHOW - PLEASE GIVE ASAJJ A CLOAK NOT A ROBE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this does suck, let's hope they fix it like Plo's saber. Anyone email them yet? If anything I'll use Lukes cloak, but I'd rather not have too.

With the robe you can always not put her arms in the sleeves and lay the sleeves at the side and it becomes a cloak. Personally I kinda like the robe better :monkey3

abstractharmony said:
I think I'm just gonna have to use of my spare Luke cloaks dyed black.
I do have 2 Lukes.. I suppose one cloak could go to Asajj if it came down to that.

I'm still hopeful SS will change the robe to a cloak...unless she wears a robe in the comics or something to justify it.

But if not, there's always cloaks on eBay.

But she's been shown more with a claok than robes (if at all). It's not the first time they've done something like this or something close to it. They could make it out of the same material as her dress.

Sewing a cloak for Asajj is no sweat--just find a really thin, loose weave fabric with a nice drape and sew it up like Luke, though it will probably need to be a few centimeters shorter, and I would make the hood a little smaller. Especially with a basic color like black, it should be a snap to find the perfect material. I'm actually excited! Maybe I should get an extra Asajj, then I could have the regular displayed with a cloak, and the exclusive with the robe--one from the cartoons, one from the comics--this'll be sweet!

I'm displaying her without any cloak/robe, so it's a non-issue for me. Her more iconic appearance is sans either, so there you go.

If it is a robe and you REALLY want a cloak, cut the sleeves off and sew up the gaps. Shouldn't be too hard even for the sewing impaired.

Back