SIDESHOW - PLEASE GIVE ASAJJ A CLOAK NOT A ROBE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SIDESHOW - PLEASE GIVE ASSAJ A CLOAK NOT A ROBE

...And she's going to have Superman's hair? :confused:

:D

asajjventress3wk.jpg

asajjventress.jpg

I know SSC can do better than this...:rock

pixletwin said:
The cloak is brown in the same sense that Superman's hair is blue Josh. The brown is just an accent. Noone would suggest that Superman's hair is blue. (maybe bringing up a DC characted will open wounds that need healing... :p )It pretty plain from the pic below that her cloak is Black.
054.jpg

Looks black with a brown lining in this pic.

While I really like the robe she has now, I agree that the cloak is much more accurate. I say give her the black cloak!

Oh, but the belt is supposed to be like that. In the art of Episode II, the artist who created her explained that he wanted her to be very grounded, which is why she is very slender on top but has a large gown and belt, giving it a very strong, samurai feel. It's really one of the best designs I've seen in a villain, and yeah, now that I think about it, the cloak really is the better way to go. Give here a very unique feel.

Way to go Mike. You are the master of finding source pics (I forgot to mention that he posted the pics I posted here, first).

And Batty, its the Inclusive Exclusive which is the last prototype in Production which will have Superman's blue hair. :lecture

pixletwin said:
The cloak is brown in the same sense that Superman's hair is blue Josh. The brown is just an accent. Noone would suggest that Superman's hair is blue. (maybe bringing up a DC characted will open wounds that need healing... :p )It pretty plain from the pic below that her cloak is Black.
054.jpg

I go ya. If it's black then make it black. I don't know much about the color of her robe just the background on the character.

Well, Abstract, you beat me to it. Good man. I brought the cloak thing up last night in the Asajj thread. I do hope SS will take note. After all, if they want to use a Jedi cloak, they can certainly use Luke's -- that would work.

Wor-Gar said:
OK, first, I'm so in for tomorrow's PPO!

Now a bit of a nitpick -- the cloak for Asajj is wrong. It should be a more female cloak, no sleeves, more like a hooded cape. I just watched the Asajj episodes on Youtube -- yes, they're all up for anyone who needs a refresher course. The current "cloak" shown in the pics is a standard Jedi type robe. Asajj has a black cloak more like Aragorn.

I hope SS will make the modification like they did for Plo Koon's saber color. Please....

I am 100% behind the cloak movement, be it brown, black, pink, or polka dotted.

I support the cloak.

And so it was the "Cloak Wars" began...

Anyone notice this on the PPO page?

Detailed costume including:

* Jumpsuit
* Skirt
* Hooded Cloak
* Belt rig with holsters
* Vambraces
* Neck cuff
* Boots

What does this mean?

I dont know, it prolly mean she COMES WITH A CLOAK and not a ROBE.

doesn't really matter to me, I like them both.

I personally like the look of the robe.

****ing 45 minutes on a mobile at international rates only to have the battery die once I get through - **** this this PPO **** - show some love for international customers for gods sake!

Yes I missed out and I'm pissed

Did you get on the waitlist? You have an extremely good chance if you sign up now.

JustinLuck said:
Did you get on the waitlist? You have an extremely good chance if you sign up now.

Yes but it gives me the absolute ****s that it took 45 minutes to get through to SSC on their "Dedicated" international line at 4am. It should not be this bad if they gave a rats arse about international people. God knows most of the US doesn't know there is a world outside its borders - guess SSC really is just another US company.

LordAzrael said:
Yes but it gives me the absolute ****s that it took 45 minutes to get through to SSC on their "Dedicated" international line at 4am. It should not be this bad if they gave a rats arse about international people. God knows most of the US doesn't know there is a world outside its borders - guess SSC really is just another US company.

Wow, way to slam a whole country because you're mad at Sideshow.

Grow up.

LordAzrael said:
Pay double what you pay now and see how you feel.

I still don't see the need for you to make a sarcastic comment about an entire country because you're mad at Sideshow.

KitFisto said:
I still don't see the need for you to make a sarcastic comment about an entire country because you're mad at Sideshow.
Hes just venting KitFisto.. Let him Vent. He is pissed. I would be too.

Back