Sideshow PLEASE get moving on Hobbit PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bilbo with blue coat and Mithril coat

dent.jpg

I want a PF of Bilbo kneeling with Sting like that one poster.

... sorry for no image I have no time and am lazy. :)

It really is to bad Sideshow walked away from Middle Earth. There are so many PF possibilities from the Hobbit trilogy.

Azog
Thranduil
Bilbo
Bard
Tauriel
Thorin
Bolg
Mirkwood Elven Soldier

Thank goodness Weta will be giving us lots over the next few years, but the PF's are such stunning pieces. It is a shame. :(

The Black Arrow shot right thru Sideshow the Dragon's heart. ...As Saruman says in BOTFA "Leave Sideshow to me."

SS is a shadow of itself anyways, so hopefully Weta will come through on some 1/4 goodness. Would be nice if HT could get the license too for 1/4 and 1/6, I'm sure ppl would go nuts.

So is Sideshow done with LOTR and Hobbit all together? I recall we use to get newsletters,etc. but have not received any in ages.

Now that the movies are done, I'm assuming there is no longer any interest from Sideshow to produce anything.

Any news from them... what has happened to Sideshow? I recall during LOTR days they use to be so engaged.

So is Sideshow done with LOTR and Hobbit all together? I recall we use to get newsletters,etc. but have not received any in ages.

Now that the movies are done, I'm assuming there is no longer any interest from Sideshow to produce anything.

Any news from them... what has happened to Sideshow? I recall during LOTR days they use to be so engaged.
Movies done does not really mean anything. Dark Knight fans are still waiting for PFs years after that trilogy ended.

Movies done does not really mean anything. Dark Knight fans are still waiting for PFs years after that trilogy ended.

SSC PF decision flowchart:

1. Is it Marvel?
---> Yes ----> announce 1 PF/month --> go to 1.
---> No -----> is it Star Wars? ----> Yes ---> produce a dozen of minor character PFs ---> go to 1.
..........................................-----> No----> go to 1.

SSC PF decision flowchart:

1. Is it Marvel?
---> Yes ----> announce 1 PF/month --> go to 1.
---> No -----> is it Star Wars? ----> Yes ---> produce a dozen of minor character PFs ---> go to 1.
..........................................-----> No----> go to 1.
Don't forget Court of the Dead, that should be high on their list. Ignore desperate fans and focus on something like that.

I belive after Sideshow and WETA fell out, Sideshow could just make Lord of the Rings and not The Hobbit series. I for one would to see an Azog Radaghast Bolt PF statue but I won't hold my breath.

Well that makes sense....hmmmm I've got the ability to make maquettes and PFs of 3 more blockbuster movies and do nothing with it. Just brilliant!

Back