Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack and I are together for almost 6 months and I love him as the first day I opened the box!
^ ___________________ ^

Well, I just got the reg, no EX for me then. Still, I'm completely happy. I love all the bells and whistles that came with this PF. A very underrated piece, IMO.

I can't decide myself whether I should buy the Sideshow PF Sparrow or the new Hot Toys DX Sparrow. Both Figures are great pieces - the HT Jack has an awesome facesclup and the PF sparrow has one of the best bases I've ever seen. Sparrow should definitely join my collection ... but it's so hard too make a decision :( On cost-side the HT DX sparrow would be nearly 100$ cheaper for me.

I can't decide myself whether I should buy the Sideshow PF Sparrow or the new Hot Toys DX Sparrow. Both Figures are great pieces - the HT Jack has an awesome facesclup and the PF sparrow has one of the best bases I've ever seen. Sparrow should definitely join my collection ... but it's so hard too make a decision :( On cost-side the HT DX sparrow would be nearly 100$ cheaper for me.

Just do what i did and get both. :yess: :lol

Well one Jack is nearly 2 feet tall and the other 12 inches...does that help ? ;-) Had mother and father-inlaws over for Easter and they were amazed by the Jack Sparrow PF EX.

Hey all,

Just noticed my Jack PF has a chip near the wrist (where the hand attaches). Does anyone know of a putty or compound that would work well to fill it before painting? Thanks.

Honestly ... yes, a bit :rotfl
Do someone know a comparision picture between the PF and the HT Sparrow?

If you just look at the face sculpt the HT is better.

HT = 98% Depp
PF = 85% Depp

But it just depends on if you like statues or figures. Both are worth having and would be great in anyones collection. I love my PF and the HT will look great standing next to it.

I'm satisfied with my Jack's paint apps as well, but there is no denying that if small_studios or SilentSurfer were to repaint this, the result would be jaw dropping. Judging by Josh's opinion of the sculpt though, I don't think he's interested :lol

IMG_1736.jpg

Only a few more days, savvy?!

Back