Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you're wrong. My Jack Sparrow PF is on the way now and I have already tickets for the movie on saturday...

Majority rules ;) This is one of the best PF's out at the moment. Don't let the haters make you think anything else. Hoenstly, go to ANY thread and see what hates of a particular PF will say. In the "Rocketeer" PF thread they are complaining of skinny arms and legs and oversized EX head. As far as the arms and legs, they look fine in the pics as Campbell was not Arnold S. The head, so it's a little off. But the likeness and paint are exceptional and depending on the way I have seen them displayed the EX head does NOT always look out of proportion.

Pirates 4 is getting some good press. Pirates 3 was the disappointing one for most fans and the press. Pirates 4 is supposed to be a lest epic one than 2 or 3 and more singular like 1.

Pirates 4 is getting some good press. Pirates 3 was the disappointing one for most fans and the press. Pirates 4 is supposed to be a lest epic one than 2 or 3 and more singular like 1.

I wasn't that keen on 3 but i really enjoyed 4 when i saw it yesterday.

Majority rules ;) This is one of the best PF's out at the moment. Don't let the haters make you think anything else. Hoenstly, go to ANY thread and see what hates of a particular PF will say. In the "Rocketeer" PF thread they are complaining of skinny arms and legs and oversized EX head. As far as the arms and legs, they look fine in the pics as Campbell was not Arnold S. The head, so it's a little off. But the likeness and paint are exceptional and depending on the way I have seen them displayed the EX head does NOT always look out of proportion.

:lecture :goodpost:

Agreed. Don't let all the haters dissuade you. This PF is OUTSTANDING. :lecture

I still can't figure out how Darth Sophie flew that plane...and where the hell did she get the chimp co-pilot?!? :dunno

I still can't figure out how Darth Sophie flew that plane...and where the hell did she get the chimp co-pilot?!? :dunno

animal_fashion_03.jpg

:lol

No it really isn't getting good press. Head over to rottentomatoes. Not saying they are right but saying it's getting good press is completely untrue. It's also getting quite a bashing at the POTC 4 thread.

Last edited:
No it really isn't. Head over to rottentomatoes. Not saying they are right
but saying it's getting good press is completely untrue.

Think you quoted the wrong person? cos i never said it was getting good reviews! I said i liked it. :lol

No it really isn't getting good press. Head over to rottentomatoes. Not saying they are right but saying it's getting good press is completely untrue. It's also getting quite a bashing at the POTC 4 thread.

Something getting bashed on this forum? that can't be right can it? no one here would ever bash stuff! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :wink1:

:lol :lol :lol Niiiice! :rock

Meh. I'll go see it and judge for myself.

Something getting bashed on this forum? that can't be right can it? no one here would ever bash stuff!

Here?!? On the Freaks board?!? Really?!? Say it ain't so!

:lol :lol :lol

I thought POTC 4 was better than 2 and 3 to be honest! I liked the story line and Blackbeard was bad ass! The soundtrack could of been better but I look forward to POTC 5

:lol :lol :lol Niiiice! :rock

Meh. I'll go see it and judge for myself.

Thank God, someone else with brains. I wouldn't take the advice of any critic...ever. Bad reviews just get more publicity is the only reason they do it..like a kid who complains about every little thing to get attention. Check out Keeptothecode.com 's forums if you want some honest opinions...and lot's of spoilers.

I went at 12:00 am Friday and my whole group enjoyed it..we saw it in 2D . It's not as good as the first one..but I would say it ties with or is just behind DMC. Were there things wrong ? Yes, but there always things that can be changed in any film...all in all more positives than negatives.

Back