Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

I think I'm gonna flex this one. I just can't see passing it up completely and flexing it will give me a little more breathing room. I wish the flex option didn't have a time limit.

They don't have time limits... if you place your order after Oct 30th you will just go on the next round of months.

That's what I thought, I just needed a push. Thanks.

But then again, you're not just paying for the gun. You're paying for the exclusivity of the item and the kudos that comes with owning an exclusive rather than a regular edition. And you (almost) can't put a price on that.

Hope that doesn't keep you up at night. :p

But then again, you're not just paying for the gun. You're paying for the exclusivity of the item and the kudos that comes with owning an exclusive rather than a regular edition. And you (almost) can't put a price on that.

Hope that doesn't keep you up at night. :p

It doesn't. I actually canceled the EX and I ended up not getting the regular. I do not have the funds right now so I'll have to pick it up later.

I generally pass on the exclusive to save money. The actual exclusivity means little to me, especially since the exclusive is only slightly more exclusive than the regular.

I hope he is around for a while longer so when I get another job I can buy him back.

Yeah I hope he hangs around for awhile as well. I might be able to get him after xmas.

So what else do people have on the buying lists that's preventing the Sparrow to be added to their collection? Just curious.

It's great to see that people hope to add this to the collection though. I think it's just a great piece all around. And as far as the EX version and regular, the EX is only an extra $5... I think the pistol is a good choice for an EX accessory. It was a pretty important role in the film, so I think it's a pretty solid EX piece. Either way, can't wait to see everyone's pictures! Lots of happy folks are on the horizon :banana

Just received my shipping notice for Jack; scheduled arrival 10/29 ! :hi5:

So what else do people have on the buying lists that's preventing the Sparrow to be added to their collection? Just curious.

It's great to see that people hope to add this to the collection though. I think it's just a great piece all around. And as far as the EX version and regular, the EX is only an extra $5... I think the pistol is a good choice for an EX accessory. It was a pretty important role in the film, so I think it's a pretty solid EX piece. Either way, can't wait to see everyone's pictures! Lots of happy folks are on the horizon :banana

For me, Spinosaurus, Ms. Marvel, and Sparrow are my wants and in that order.

The exclusives aren't that much extra from Sideshow, but if I buy the reg, I usually get it from an e-tailer, making the discount more substantial.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures of this....

The joys of living in Southern California. I've got a tracking number, and I'll have Jack today (Tuesday).

Back