Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

The easiest PPO so far for me :banana , Gandalf still was the most nerve-wracking.

How will most of you guys display jack?...I got the EX but I think the compass gos better with the look of this piece since hes leaning on a map.

Chris

I think the compass is a great option, but I also like the coin. It goes better with the base. I know I will change the hand every week though....

I totally forgot about PREO !
I was so sucked in playing GOD OF WAR 3.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ohh well I will jump on watting list.
they always convert for me.

If only someone could have made a video and posted on youtube with the preview pictures and the date of the pre-order...

:naughty

I'm sure your wait list will convert.

Had to order the regular. We had a situation today here at work that kept me from being able to order. I did Flex as well on the Reg which will help me make sure I can keep this order.

Got home an hour ago and jumped on the wait list.

I'm guessing 750-1000 for the ES.

Got home an hour ago and jumped on the wait list.

I'm guessing 750-1000 for the ES.

I wold think it would be closer to 700 but if they sold through 1000 in 8 minutes that's pretty dang good.

If only someone could have made a video and posted on youtube with the preview pictures and the date of the pre-order...

:naughty

I'm sure your wait list will convert.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! I was ready for it but with the time zone change always screws me up and god of war 3 is just too awsome.

I will get one for sure anyways but the compass is more iconic in the movie.

Damn it I was an hour late... but it is not too serious I got a reg which is fine because I think I will be displaying him with the coin anyway so its all cool. I am just glad Captain Jack will be coming to live with me in Scotland :D:rock

Congrats to all of you who did manage to get the EX.

Damn it I was an hour late... but it is not too serious I got a reg which is fine because I think I will be displaying him with the coin anyway so its all cool. I am just glad Captain Jack will be coming to live with me in Scotland :D:rock

Congrats to all of you who did manage to get the EX.

I am sure it would convert if you got the on the ex now.

Great piece, but money is tight, especially buying the damn ninja turtles line, congrats on those who got in on it! def well detailed!!

I totally forgot about PREO !
I was so sucked in playing GOD OF WAR 3.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ohh well I will jump on watting list.
they always convert for me.

lol
How did you miss that Bro? U even talked about it your last update lol
Oh well.

I Actually wrote a reminder down on some paper the night before and put it right in front of my keyboard. So I wouldn't forget either.

My favorite parts on this one is probably Beckett's brand and the tattoo.

I hope they turn out just as good in production.

I wold think it would be closer to 700 but if they sold through 1000 in 8 minutes that's pretty dang good.

They don't put all up for sale,what about the returns/broken /replacements etc...

Back