Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Passed. The exclusive isn't a must have and with all the Iron Man stuff on the horizon I have to pick and choose. Good to those who wanted it.

:horror

I understand your reasoning, but still...

:horror

:duff Thanks MF.

Passed. The exclusive isn't a must have and with all the Iron Man stuff on the horizon I have to pick and choose. Good to those who wanted it.

tony-stark-iron-man.jpg

To use dialogue from that scene.

Is it better to get Jack or Iron Man, I say, why not both :)

Crazy what a difference it makes when you darken the eyes
300019_press05-001-1.jpg
300019_press05-001.jpg

The facial hair might look better a bit darker too
Congrats to everybody that got the exclusive

I might buy one but I'm on hold until I see the pricetag of the Legacy piece. I am still trying to rebuild my racecar...

iron-man-20090723-tony-stark.jpg

Ordered the standard version, Not too bothered about the gun either. Be interested to see if I get mauled by the shipping to the UK now the Euro Warehouse has gone.

Got my EX on order. If I decide to keep it.
I personally do like the gun the best.

* ORDER ID: #TA51XXX
* ORDER DATE 03/19/2010 17:01

Last edited by a moderator:

How will most of you guys display jack?...I got the EX but I think the compass gos better with the look of this piece since hes leaning on a map.

Chris

At the moment, i lean most towards the coin, but that's based on the viewing angles Sideshow's photographed him in, I want to check the PF out positioning it so that the eyes are facing front on, and that angle might make some of the other hand options look different. I only have the Maul PF so far, but I find with him, there's a particular viewing angle that best suits the look of the whole piece, and I imagine I'll feel the same with Jack and go with whatever makes this look best to me.

How will most of you guys display jack?...I got the EX but I think the compass gos better with the look of this piece since hes leaning on a map.

Chris

I got the exclusive too... well we have more choices but I think most of the times i'll display him with his compass, or maybe with the medallion as the compass and gun are on his belt too... ;)

I'll display the coin, but it will be nice to have 2 other options just to shake things up now and then.

That's how I see it, maximum options, that's why I almost always go after Exclusives, if they can add to the display or help you to mix it up, it's great to have the option, less limitation is better.

I totally forgot about PREO !
I was so sucked in playing GOD OF WAR 3.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ohh well I will jump on watting list.
they always convert for me.

I totally forgot about PREO !
I was so sucked in playing GOD OF WAR 3.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ohh well I will jump on watting list.
they always convert for me.

I was wondering why you had not posted that you got one.
I'm sure you will get one when your waitlist converts.

Personally, I like the idea of using the compass hand with a bottle or lantern best...

Back