Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peeks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call... I was thinking maybe something from LOTR. I had forgotten the GR hadn't made it to pre-order yet.

First post isn't.

biggrin.gif

:thwak give me a second will yah :gah:

Galactus just got a small preview on Sideshow's site...same photo of his back that was previously released.

I hope we see some new legendary scale busts at cc it has been ages since anything new has been announced. What is happening with the predator 2, elder and star wars busts that were shown ages ago??

Your WL could still convert when she gets ready to ship. There are always cancellations, CC get declined and whatnot.

Good Luck, CBG, I hope your WL converts! :duff

Thanks bro:pray: so the reaper is tomorrow's PF statue? He looks badass. Never expected this one from SS. I hope they don't sneak on any of the dc statues like they did with the Droids set. :mad: yeah I'm still piss that I missed that ex set. I like the chrome set more. I'm a bling bling guy. :lol

Thanks bro:pray: so the reaper is tomorrow's PF statue? He looks badass. Never expected this one from SS. I hope they don't sneak on any of the dc statues like they did with the Droids set. :mad: yeah I'm still piss that I missed that ex set. I like the chrome set more. I'm a bling bling guy. :lol

Don't worry, they will. They'll give a teaser of Batman's leg or something and then it will be up the following morning just like the Droids :lol

Either that or he will have a scheduled pre-order after the con, but the attendees will likely be able to order him early at the show.

Back