Sideshow No Longer Issuing Iron Spiderman Replacements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE tell me your waiting for the EXCLUSIVE version!!! I just got mine in, and I gotta say it's REALLY amazing!!! If you're a big fan of the flick I'd say this is a MUST HAVE!!!!!

Good luck :cool:

HELL YEAH!! I liked the piece from the beginning but as usual, i'm too overly cautious at dispencing money, well mine anyways. I have to stop being a cheap bastard!

EX ALL THE WAY! The head w/o the helmet is not as bad as i've been reading and if anything, watching the movie lastnight there was this one scene where he really had that much dark shading under his eyes...LOL

That being said, it's HELMET EX ALL THE WAY with this PF!

I'm on the WL so fingers crossed.

The tight cape does bother me a tad bit because of the neck seam being visible but i'll take that over paint scuffs and scratches any day of the week.

Thanks for the enthusiasm, that's whats great about this hobby and what makes it even more addictive, we all feed off each other like cracked out whores!!!!

And to that I say.....:banana:banana:banana

Plus at the end of the day, it will always be Chaps fault were my wife is concerned, and for no reason whatsoever.....but it still will be... poor Chap. :)

Last edited:
Plus at the end of the day, it will always be Chaps fault were my wife is concerned, and for no reason whatsoever.....but it still will be... poor Chap. :)

It always is. :( The world fears what they don't understand.

My Uncle Ben once told me: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Chapter 2099. :cool:

pmtz don't tell me you're getting out of the marvel line just because you had to return the iron spidey

Last edited:
pmtz don't tell me you're not getting out of the marvel line just because you had to return the iron spidey

Well I had been thinking about it for awhile already. I guess the spidey deal helped me decide. I really want the pred cinemaquette so I decided to sacrifice my marvel line. That's why I'm selling it all to fund the purchase of my grail. Im still sticking with hot toys gi goe and the new six gun legends pfs that are gonna be coming out. Hopefully I can move some stuff man, I needs that cinemaquette

Last edited:
PLEASE tell me your waiting for the EXCLUSIVE version!!! I just got mine in, and I gotta say it's REALLY amazing!!! If you're a big fan of the flick I'd say this is a MUST HAVE!!!!!

Good luck :cool:

Chris, how long do you think it took SS to process your replacement once they received your return?

Chris, how long do you think it took SS to process your replacement once they received your return?

I can't tell...... I got an email on Thursday saying that they received my item and that they would be sending out a replacement soon. But they said that I should be receiving the tracking info in 7-10 business days..... :confused:

I can't tell...... I got an email on Thursday saying that they received my item and that they would be sending out a replacement soon. But they said that I should be receiving the tracking info in 7-10 business days..... :confused:

Well, that's good that they sent you an acknowledgment email. I didn't even know they did that. As long as they keep me updated, that's what I'm concerned about.

Well I had been thinking about it for awhile already. I guess the spidey deal helped me decide. I really want the pred cinemaquette so I decided to sacrifice my marvel line. That's why I'm selling it all to fund the purchase of my grail. Im still sticking with hot toys gi goe and the new six gun legends pfs that are gonna be coming out. Hopefully I can move some stuff man, I needs that cinemaquette

Most understandable decision. The pred cinemaquette to me is the only piece worth its price compared to other cinemaquette products. That piece is a true grail. Better act fast, I don't think it will last long!

Most understandable decision. The pred cinemaquette to me is the only piece worth its price compared to other cinemaquette products. That piece is a true grail. Better act fast, I don't think it will last long!

Yeah I was reading the thread over on the predator side and your right man I need to act REAL FAST!! I hope I can sell at least enough to come up with something here soon. Time will tell but from the looks of it I may not have enough of it. So you know man at least my marvel stuff is funding a good cause....

We need to petition to Sideshow to convert all of the remaining regular edition Iron SM Comiquettes from the NL into replacements!

You could just 'convert' them on your own :monkey1

I'm sure they've got plenty of IM Helmets and Capt. shields floating around somewhere.

If "Clean" 1:1 Endoskulls can "magically" appear in the warehouse, then this is very realistic.

Back