Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fave is the 1/3 on horseback :rock I wonder if my girlfriend would be happy with me buying that instead of our mortgage deposit

Well there's plenty of time to save. Just put a bit of money aside every week and I'm sure you'll be able to squirrel enough away.

Haha I could afford it now if I wanted, I just have other priorities. Have drawn the line at anything bigger than 1/4 so will admire from afar

I'll be honest, not a fan of the Prime 1 WW. I guess I prefer the more traditional costume. To me, this is the nicest of the bigger scale WW out there (if the protype face holds up).

This will be mine down the road definitely! Harbottle does it, I buy it!

The Elektra, Red Sonja female pieces he did were both really nice. Especially Elektra. If I were a bigger fan of the character (ironically I loved the Frank Miller DD run with her and even Netflix DD Season 2) I would buy that one too. But the sculpt is beautiful.

The Elektra, Red Sonja female pieces he did were both really nice. Especially Elektra. If I were a bigger fan of the character (ironically I loved the Frank Miller DD run with her and even Netflix DD Season 2) I would buy that one too. But the sculpt is beautiful.

Wait Harbottle did Elektra? If so I’m in!

Why buy a statue based on who sculpted it. You either liked it or you didn't?

It’s a art thing. I do t read comics but love his art style. Also love Steve Schumacher, Tim miller but sadly he’s done no pf anymore. Newman one of the best but his new real people style I’m still getting use to as we go. Then the artists I don’t know who did captain marvel, cheeta, fathom, lady terminator etc.. all superb head sculpts. Love the statue as art!

It’s a art thing. I do t read comics but love his art style. Also love Steve Schumacher, Tim miller but sadly he’s done no pf anymore. Newman one of the best but his new real people style I’m still getting use to as we go. Then the artists I don’t know who did captain marvel, cheeta, fathom, lady terminator etc.. all superb head sculpts. Love the statue as art!

I get it actually. I liked a certain sculptor for Yamato statues and picked up 2 of the 4 he did. Eventually I'll get one of the others but I need more space first. Though I grew up a huge comics fan I checked out of buying comics by the early 2000s. Now cartoons, movies and collected works of older comics are all I am into. So a well done sculpt of a character can sell you on buying them, no question.

My favorite 12" figure is Darkseid, and I don't even care for him as a character that much. But the toy sculpt is awesome! My favorite non Star Wars sculpt is Wonder Woman and again, not really the biggest WW fan since the '70s ended but I really like the statue (and the new PF coming out).

:exactly: I am still upset over what happened with the Gal Gadot WW SS did. I really wanted that piece but the face was so different on release

Yes that was a disaster imo.

But as mentioned it may have had more to do with the bad paint app than the sculpt. As the couple of repaints that I saw, while they may not have had the best likeness to the actress, it scored top marks on the beauty register imo. Whereas prior to the paint job it looked.........less than desirable.

From Sideshow's website...

dcphotos38.jpg

dcphotos39.jpg

dcphotos40.jpg

Back