Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think WW looks more manly in these photos with the harsh light. Not bad, still nice but her face is not as soft as it is in the marketing photos (which makes sense). Still want to see her in hand before ordering though.

I like how they changed the position of the shield strap so it wouldn't cover up her cleavage :)

Yup. And to think they wouldn't have to do that if the shield and sword were removable ...that is removable without exposing a key hole in her back.

By far my favorite female piece at SDCC. And there are a TON of nice female pieces this year :lol I haven't POed anything in probably over a year but this one keeps jabbing me in the ribs...PO, PO, PO!!! I have the first WW PF as well :rotfl

upload photo

Oh ....before I forget. I talked to Mike (Program Manager) at the SSC booth today. The WW PF on display is a production piece ...and he confirmed that they had to key her back so that the shield and sword wouldn't move around. So if you display WW without the shield and sword, then you'll have a hole on her back.

Oh ....before I forget. I talked to Mike (Program Manager) at the SSC booth today. The WW PF on display is a production piece ...and he confirmed that they had to key her back so that the shield and sword wouldn't move around. So if you display WW without the shield and sword, then you'll have a hole on her back.

Lol. Andy from Sideshow told me the opposite. He said none of the new trinity are production pieces. Frankly, I’m concerned if it’s a production piece. What’s the horizontal line on her face by her right ear?

Lol. Andy from Sideshow told me the opposite. He said none of the new trinity are production pieces. Frankly, I’m concerned if it’s a production piece. What’s the horizontal line on her face by her right ear?

I think maybe he meant that the paint job could differ but in terms of how the statue fits together I'd bet that it's been finalised. Also what horizontal line? That's a shadow from her hair...

I more confused than usual now. :lol

What the hell?!

....so in other words we don't know who to believe. Great!

Back