Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it’s the strap that will be keyed, in the same way that the Power Girl and Huntress capes were keyed.

I still wish that they would not put any key at all, but keying the strap is better than poking a hole in the back. I think that the strap can hold the sword and shield on its own without any keying.

The final paint job on the new Jyn Erso PF is even better than the prototype so even the quality on live-action actresses is improving. I'd say that's a pretty good sign for this statue.

The final paint job on the new Jyn Erso PF is even better than the prototype so even the quality on live-action actresses is improving. I'd say that's a pretty good sign for this statue.
I think you missed the WW Gal Gadot PF - maybe?

I think I might have to order my first SS PF. This WW nails it on so many levels for me.

2500 EX is huge. Too big to really hold any value down the road.

It's the same as the recent Wolverine PF.

And if holding ones value is a must, then we're pretty much in the wrong hobby. At least for most (but not all) Sideshow pieces anyway.

Back