Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until it comes out I imagine... If your asking when will see the edition sizes, could be another month or two...
Any idea when we'd see an updated batman to complete this set? My purchase all depends on how this trinity look.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Any idea when we'd see an updated batman to complete this set? My purchase all depends on how this trinity look.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Same here. Just waiting for the Bats reveal. I am disappointed that WW and Supes are supposedly shipping at the same time. Hopefully not Bats as well. That’s a lot to spend all at once.

I can't imagine SS getting all 3 done a the same time... Odds are there will be several months between each one's release.

I hope they ship a month apart ...at least. Cause I agree ...that would be a lot to spend at one time.

The problem is, will she look like the pictures :/
it's getting really hard to trust these pics

The prototype was painted by a master painter at SS, but who knows who paints the final production pieces in China.

And that's why I'm waiting for in hand pics. There's so many fine details on this piece, I don't have much hope the factory will be able to match them.

Just gotta have faith ...I guess. Perhaps she’ll turn out very close to the proto.

And that's why I'm waiting for in hand pics. There's so many fine details on this piece, I don't have much hope the factory will be able to match them.

Exactly, I'm gonna wait for in hand pics. There's plenty of people in here with liquid income that are willing to be our guinea pigs for SSC's inconsistent paint jobs :lol

Take for example the Red Sonja statues, the 1st one IMO had a horrible paint application to it but the 2nd one turned out pretty good... You just never know....

I won't go so far as to say that I'd never buy sideshow statues again but I've learned it's better to wait and see when it comes to them... some people get upset when you say that but hey it's my money, I can be picky if I want to :)

Take for example the Red Sonja statues, the 1st one IMO had a horrible paint application to it but the 2nd one turned out pretty good... You just never know....

I won't go so far as to say that I'd never buy sideshow statues again but I've learned it's better to wait and see when it comes to them... some people get upset when you say that but hey it's my money, I can be picky if I want to :)

Most of the really expensive statues SS will do decent qc. They added it into the new higher prices hopefully. We saw this overall in Deadpool, Sonja 2.0, Thanos, etc. The cheaper statues will be a real gamble with the lesser qc factories.

I can tell you definitively that she will not. But we’re all hoping it at least comes close.

She'll be in 3 dimensions instead of 2. Other than that, only time will tell.

So much positivity!!! :lol j/k

I think we all want Sideshow to an awesome job. I'll keep the faith. :lecture Fingers crossed.

This could be the 'shining' star for me, from their D.C. line.

I think we all want Sideshow to an awesome job. I'll keep the faith. :lecture Fingers crossed.

I have faith that Sideshow will do a good job. The recent BvS WW PF wasn't as bad as some pictures made the portrait paint app look.

While my WW portrait arrived chipped and broken (hair) the paint app wasn't as bad as I expected.

Well, it seems that the shield will be permanently attached to her body. That's probably going to be a deal breaker for me. I'll be sticking with my OG WW PF.

Back