Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very much on the fence with this. It isn't that I don't like it. I do. I just have to be careful with spending and how much space these larger statues take up. It's very nice though. I keep looking at it almost every day! :p

This statue is on popculcthas website at the special price until 22 feb. Ill wait for superman to come in and order both using pennies on the one order. Wish Batman would be in there to but i doubt it will be out for order by then.

I hope the ES will not be as large as the previous one. C'mon Sideshow....bring back some novelty to your releases. Personally, this new one is quite the definitive WW....to me that is

Face is obviously Adrianne Palicki (Wonder Woman TV pilot and now on The Orville)
Photo 21 on Sideshow site almost likes a photo of her.

This one?

dc-comics-wonder-woman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300664-14.jpg

adrianne-pallicki-wonder-woman-1021367-1280x0.jpg

Yea, I guess I can see the resemblance. Not a bad thing.

Wonder if they were purposely going for any these or if they were just happy accidents :lol

:lol ...had to be an accident. A lot of people see a lot of different actresses in this sculpt.

I hope the ES will not be as large as the previous one. C'mon Sideshow....bring back some novelty to your releases. Personally, this new one is quite the definitive WW....to me that is

I agree. I hope that Sideshow already learned its lesson from the previous WW PF that had such a high ES that has not yet been fully used until now.

Depends, if SS plans on releasing more of the Rebirth characters they will want the big 3 to last a few years to help sell the others.

Back