Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I really love how this looks but I no longer preorder anything SSC either. The skirt is nice but not a must have EX for me. I'll wait for in hand pics and if it looks great and I'm still in love with it, I'll PO whatever is still available.

^^

That's not a bad idea. I'm not a fan of this Superman, plus I'm probably getting the 1/3 Hush Supes while waiting for the Christopher Reeve one. Batman will depend whether I like it better than the new52 version or not, but otherwise I'm keeping her as a standalone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Prime 1 are doing a Christopher Reeve statue?

Not confirmed but everyone wants one :lol
They assume because P1 teased the Keaton Batman a long time ago

I'd love to see Prime1 do both of those! Was disappointed they chose TDK suit over the Begins suit for their recent Bale prototype.

So far love what we are seeing of the WW and Superman Sideshow statues. Hopefully the Batman statue is as impressive.

Not confirmed but everyone wants one :lol
They assume because P1 teased the Keaton Batman a long time ago

....along with every one of their Marvel announcements. :lol

Actually I mostly lurk the figure threads and don't post anywhere near as often in those as I do in Movies. But yeah mostly SW unless something from Marvel or DC wows me like this new WW. I peek into the Aliens/Robots forum every so often as well.

Face looks like a cross between Katy Perry and Monica Bellucci. Very well done overall.

Have decided there's no point waiting for the prime 1 new 52 version now. I thought that looked great and is in the right scale for me however the translucent skin tone they use won't fit with the other sideshow PFs. Not to mention this new wonder woman from sideshow looks totally unreal with how good it is

I have a feeling that the exclusive version of this statue will end up in my possession but as always I see no need to give SSC $56 of my own money that might as well be sitting in my own checking account for the time being.

While I don't really like the NRD that Sideshow implemented; I do understand why they did it.

Face looks like a cross between Katy Perry and Monica Bellucci. Very well done overall.

Agreed. Very well done. :D

Its funny ...different people have been seeing resemblances to different actresses. Linda Carter is one of the ones mentioned. Will Harbottle even mentioned in this past Wednesday's SideShow Live episode that growing up Linda Carter was Wonder Woman to him. So it's quite possible that she was his inspiration when he sculpted this statue.

Regardless of similarities the face sculpt looks great. Hopefully production comes close to this. I didn't even buy the new Wonder Woman movie PF and the final product still gives me nightmares.

:horror

Regardless of similarities the face sculpt looks great. Hopefully production comes close to this. I didn't even buy the new Wonder Woman movie PF and the final product still gives me nightmares.

:horror

Very true.

Back