Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are ordering utilising their rewards, isn't it a tad risky given the debacle that was the BVS Wonder Woman piece..... though in that situation the rewards were refunded which was totally unexpected.

If it turns out like that, they will refund the RP. If every single PF that SS has ever done came out that bad I would wait, but you can't really judge everything they will do off of the one/few that turned out bad. Besides, even if they wouldn't accept a return with full refund, I would be fine with a small refund to put towards having someone repaint the head if it turned out bad.

For those who are ordering utilising their rewards, isn't it a tad risky given the debacle that was the BVS Wonder Woman piece..... though in that situation the rewards were refunded which was totally unexpected.

Its always risky with ssc statues given issues with production, there is usually a difference between proto and production; and they are almost always worst then proto. If the es on this is huge, like the last dc run, proceed with caution. Thier last wonder woman had a host of qc issues but thats cause they made way too many of them to keep quality good

Last edited:
Well she devil was a great statue imo, but the production piece wasnt nearly as good as the proto. Ssc just makes too many (es problems) which in turn hurts paint and quality control workers cant spend as much time on each statue they have to blow through 1000s of them.

What a great looking piece, that head sculpt is spot on, never thought id have a WW in my collection but might have to pick this up

TBD ES = waiting to preorder. I really wish Sideshow would put the EX up with an ES then make as many "collector's" editions as they want.

Ordered :)
I was kinda mad though because Sideshow had sent that $50 promo in the mail last year...didn't know it expired in June so I couldn't use that...sneaky Sideshow :nono
But, I took $100 off w/rewards points

Even though I have the first Wonder Woman PF, I couldn't resist preordering this one.
I actually like the new one better.

Now hopefully they don't make 7,000 of them like the last WW comic statue. I'm holding off until the announced the edition size.

Also curious to see what Batman looks like.

The only PF I own is the classic comic version of Superman. Until today, I thought he would be the only PF I would ever own. Wonder Woman PF.... ORDERED!!!

I have a feeling that the exclusive version of this statue will end up in my possession but as always I see no need to give SSC $56 of my own money that might as well be sitting in my own checking account for the time being.

I'm not gambling $57 hoping the factory gets it right... I'll wait for production pictures before ordering....

Looks awesome. If I didn't have the original PF exclusive I would eventually jump on this. I really don't feel a need to preorder anything anymore. I'll wait it out until it's release and if I unload the original.

Back