Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think they would have learned from the original Rogue, their reputation already isn’t the greatest and it’s not getting any better especially now that the costs have almost doubled.

Great googly moogly! Quick iPhone pic

IMG_0328.jpg

I haven't heard one person from either forum say that Sideshow has agreed to replace their problem headsculpts.

Mine arrived today. It's a winner! When side by side with the original PF, it's a TKO for the new release! The execution on the new one is much better...painting of the flesh is in a different league. I liked the original, but the difference is stark. Bravo, Sideshow!
b3e292fa5fe850ee0601a714521e5345.jpg
595a21044533c5565356c0d34baf1919.jpg

78b86f4f007d48232ce4293ffe0fa5eb.jpg

The statue only really looks good if you have bright lighting on it, any kind of lighting that cast shadows on it looks horrible

WW%202_1.jpg

I keep looking at this, thinking ok she' hot ....
but the truth is her face looks OLD! she just looks like an old woman and the damn turned around head looks like it's a bit 2 much turned
I really don't like the pose

I keep looking at this, thinking ok she' hot ....
but the truth is her face looks OLD! she just looks like an old woman and the damn turned around head looks like it's a bit 2 much turned
I really don't like the pose

Just curious, but what age do you consider ‘old’? I’ve meant some teenagers who consider anyone from early to mid 30’s to be someone entering their dotage.

Mine finally arrived yesterday! It didn't have googly eyes which was nice! But man - getting that lasso posed. The slightest movements popped her hands right off the statue. It was a struggle to get it posed but I hope a slight breeze never hits it or the hands or come straight down again. They definitely don't appear to sit flush on her arms even with the magnets. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

Mine finally arrived yesterday! It didn't have googly eyes which was nice! But man - getting that lasso posed. The slightest movements popped her hands right off the statue. It was a struggle to get it posed but I hope a slight breeze never hits it or the hands or come straight down again. They definitely don't appear to sit flush on her arms even with the magnets. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

Hi Hargrove, I was having the same issue with mine. I don't have an area to display my statues right now so she went back in the box but when I was setting her up to inspect her, those hands and lasso were giving me anxiety, lol
The only thing I can suggest is to try watching the unboxing video, they have a certain way they put the hands on, but then again they always make things looks easier
Good luck!

In the NEAR future, Sideshow should really stop showing the work of their expert artist/painter and show the work of the factory allocated to paint their pieces. This would probably alleviate some of the negative criticism they get from their final product. It bothers me to no end to anticipate something and receive something different. That's really not good business! It's like ordering pork bacon and getting turkey bacon instead. :lol

Actually, they should simply DO GOOD WORK no matter where the photos come from.

So mine arrived today. No googly eyes, thank god. She looks amazing. As someone else mentioned, the lasso is not fun to pose as you can accidentally pop off the hands as you mess around. If a hand falls on your table you could crack it. Also if you over-pose the lasso, it starts to get too many wire kinks in it. Follow along with the sideshow unboxing youtube video. I recommend posing the lasso OFF the statue, then placing the hands back on. Overall: Great statue with an amazing light up feature. Her cheeks are slightly over-blushed with makeup. Lipstick is also a darker shade than the prototype. Enjoy.

omar-gonzalez-0603.jpg

omar-gonzalez-0601.jpg

omar-gonzalez-0599.jpg

omar-gonzalez-0598.jpg

omar-gonzalez-0596.jpg

omar-gonzalez-0597.jpg

omar-gonzalez-0590.jpg

She has the ugliest collar bone and shoulders I've seen for a female statue.... IMO horribly sculpted... everything else looks good on her...

Back