Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. this "reboot" took a big step in the right direction by making the statue full sculpt sans cape, which is a welcomed relief IMO (I hate the PJs on the previous line). If they'd just make the lower half without the padding and mesh texture I think it would've been a homerun, even without trunks LOL!

If they made the changes you mentioned (and add the trunks), this PF would've looked fantastic. I definitely would've POd it.

I seem to be with the majority of people in this thread- easy pass for me.

Like most of us, I have limited space and money (especially for PFs and other large statues), so if a piece doesn't "wow" me at first glance, there's no way I'm going to shell out the funds and make room for it. This Batman doesn't wow me.

This PF was supposes to be part of my trinity of fav comic characters. Spiderman Wolverine (latest PFs) and a batman. Dammit this was almost it lol. The way they held off revealing it and PO coming up next week (?) there is no way they are changing anything. Damnit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who is currently buying this, I will say if the pants changed to please the majority here, I would give two ****s, and still be down.

They make a pretty comic accurate Wonder Woman and Superman and then put out this Batman which seems to be inspired by the games I guess. I just don’t understand the reasoning behind this.

My only issue with this piece is the lower half of the suit is not consistent with the upper torso design. It's almost like two different people designed the upper and lower parts of his batsuit.

That's basically it for me too.

SSC just needs to go back and make the legs consistent with the upper half ...just like how it is in the Print. This statue would be so badass if SSC did that.

I don't think just changing the legs would fix it. The base is uninspired, the proportions are out of whack and I'm not even sure what they were going for with the pose. Is he supposed to be tombstone surfing?

I don't find much to like about it in general.

breakingwave.jpg

Back