Sideshow needs better marvel premium formats!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one thing i think Sideshow needs to work on is having their PF's be more interactive with their base. How about having a character not in their glory, and in an iconic pose. How about Iron spider-man from the civil war variant? The one where he is balanced on his robotic limbs above Cap's shield. I think something like this would be amazing, and no one would expect it.

Nothing amazing has been coming out for the marvel premium format line in the past couple of years, with the Gambit and Ms. Marvel exceptions. Gambit has a lot of attitude, and Ms. marvel has a strong pose but its quite plain. Where are the action poses like the abomination pf or the methodical poses like the Dr. doom and red skull pf. We need better Premium format designs that make us say, "i need that statue". I haven't said that since i bought my Dr. doom, and it came out four years ago.

complaints.jpg

Look at the recent marvel PF's. They are just standing there. The bases are really simple. These characters are extremely powerful and i don't see that reflected in the pose or the base.

I think if sideshow actually put a lot of detail into the base and pose, it would blow the other statues away. I think doom is an amazing piece and he's sitting down!

Well...Magneto PF will blow everything out of the water, just wait and see!
Are they doing a Magneto PF? That could be cool. Did they put anything up for it? In the intro for the marvel license video on SS, you can see what looks like a hobgoblin statue that looks great. The arch angle preview looks good too.

Didnt the already DO a Magneto PF? And IM pretty sure it didnt blow anything out of the water.

How can you be a Marvel fan if you don't have an interest in one of the essential Marvel characters who's been a mainstay since the 60's ?

simple, i just never read the comics:dunno same goes for Namor
now Spidey, Hulk, Thor on the other hand i read them, so i collect them:monkey1

How can you be a Marvel fan if you don't have an interest in one of the essential Marvel characters who's been a mainstay since the 60's ?

:slap
Not every Marvel fan has the time or resource to read every series. Does not knowing much about Black Panther make me any less a fan? I don't think so.
And since when did Black Panther become an essential character?

Back