1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to this guy, but luckily I got a Jnix head, so I'm going to swap-out my spare HT head, with the stock one.

Something like this:

Thinking of getting this, but also thinking of just waiting for the Hot Toys version based on the Kenobi film.

Hopefully they don't recast Ewan.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think it’s his if he wants it, and he’s been saying for a while now that he does. He was the best thing about the prequels IMO, I’d like to see him back in the role.

They still haven't officially announced that film or who's going to be in it (still hoping for Ewan) - only that it's "in development" with Stephen Daldry directing. Still early days...

I think this figure is a must for a Kenobi fan - a lot of different call-outs here to different eras of SW (some now no longer considered "canon") - it looks like a great figure. It's one of my most anticipated of the year...can't wait to get out in the desert for some shots...like I did with this guy...

OLDBEN-005.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't bother waiting for a Kenobi movie figure. If you like this get it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I wouldn't bother waiting for a Kenobi movie figure. If you like this get it.

I personally don’t doubt we’ll be getting a Kenobi film, but I do think I’ll be getting this figure in the meantime. I missed out on the Mythos statue, so this will be a good substitute. Besides, if they do make a Kenobi film the corresponding figure won’t have Sir Alec’s portrait.

And the fact that you would be at least 3 years away from having the movie figure in hand and it will cost $320 probably.

I personally don’t doubt we’ll be getting a Kenobi film, but I do think I’ll be getting this figure in the meantime. I missed out on the Mythos statue, so this will be a good substitute. Besides, if they do make a Kenobi film the corresponding figure won’t have Sir Alec’s portrait.

I would definitely pick this up if you like the look of it (or the statue). I highly doubt the Kenobi film will have him in the same outfit with the backback/clone armor, sleeveless robe, etc...

And like you guys said, it's a long ways off.

Can't wait for this guy. I feel like it would be cool to take a pic of him in the "walk the **** away" pose in front of Vader and Maul.

Has anyone that ordered from SS got a flex pay on this yet? So much for coming out second quarter 2018 lol

Very excited for this one. Heading out west next week - wish this figure was out...would love to get some desert shots with him.

Very excited for this one. Heading out west next week - wish this figure was out...would love to get some desert shots with him.

That would be awesome! This is like the Old Man Logan version of Obi-Wan... pretty cool. I'm really excited for it. I personally think the sculpt is really cool

I just found out about this figure, I'm loving it, definitely hope preorders are still available next month. ( Paying off my SS RotJ Luke & Deluxe Emperor preorders this month.)

Back