1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This does look really good but as with all sideshow pre orders the question is.... Will the production piece be the same?

Nice promo shots. He looks pretty damn good. Still waiting on Mythos Fett but I'm gonna guess Obiwan will go for $239.99... no cheaper than $229

Nice promo shots. He looks pretty damn good. Still waiting on Mythos Fett but I'm gonna guess Obiwan will go for $239.99... no cheaper than $229

Snowtrooper Luke was $260, I think. I think this is going to come in at $299. I'm certainly not that interested in it to pay that. $239, maybe...

Depending on cost I am very interested. I was kind of on the fence at first but that article may have swayed me.

I'm going to be traveling when this one goes up...I just hope that when it does that the edition size isn't so insanely small that only a lucky few will get it.

Really want this piece. ..hope I can get one.

The thing with this fella is that more than likely, this period of time is when the Obi-Wan solo film is going to be set in. And that binds my hands a bit because I really would love that Ewan Obi Wan, but that's so far out that this gives this figure an opportunity to exist, at least for a time in the collection.

The thing with this fella is that more than likely, this period of time is when the Obi-Wan solo film is going to be set in. And that binds my hands a bit because I really would love that Ewan Obi Wan, but that's so far out that this gives this figure an opportunity to exist, at least for a time in the collection.

As nice as this is, I'll be fine waiting on the film and the HT film representation. However I can understand people wanting the "Alec Guinness" version of Obi Wan in the desert.

I'm sorry to say that, but he looks like a drunk homeless man with that sculpt.
Other that that, the figure looks good.

Nice detailed figure. Sure Obi isn't a master of disguise with not one but three lightsabers in plain sight and a huge order of the Jedi symbol on his backpack. :lol

Just got my email too.... $260 is definitely do able. Nice of them to include the un-light hilt THIS TIME. :)

...........I REALLY love the concept of this figure. I loved the KENOBI novel and was really jazzed when they previewed it. However, for $260.00 I WANT the McGregor head option like they did for the Mythos statue. I get the appeal of the Guinness likeness but the costume and the accessories to me, clearly belong to the prequel era Obi-wan.

Back