1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be super bummed if this turns out to be like the McQuarrie 1:6 and gets canned.

Hope this goes up for Pre-Order at some point. I thought it was going to over Force Friday.

It's a little strange that it hasn't gone up yet. It's not like we won't have to wait 10 months anyway from when we order it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's a little strange that it hasn't gone up yet. It's not like we won't have to wait 10 months anyway from when we order it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I'm curious what the longest Sideshow has taken between reveal and pre-order is.

I'm going to guess they wait until NYCC to reveal him.

Have they done so in the past? (Revealing at one event and putting up for pre-order at another)

I've been trying to think of whether to display him with others or just on his own. Vader, Sandtroopers, Maul, Tusken Raiders could all be options.

Now to tease the Mythos Fett. Sideshow Go!

I hope this one sells well so they'll do more Mythos figures. Mythos Fett sounds like a no brainer, and wouldn't be surprised if they're already working on it... but I fear that if this doesn't sell as well as they'd like, they won't finish the line.

*flashbacks of 1/6 McQuarrie line* :(

I don't get the whole point of the RSVP thing they're doing lately. Its the same stupid thing as when they were doing teasers for pre-orders but now they're making it out like some special event. Curious how much this will be and how it will look. Since it seems to have more accessories and the outfit seems to have a lot going on it wouldn't surprise me if this nears $300 considering what they charge for bare bones releases.

I don't get the whole point of the RSVP thing they're doing lately. Its the same stupid thing as when they were doing teasers for pre-orders but now they're making it out like some special event. Curious how much this will be and how it will look. Since it seems to have more accessories and the outfit seems to have a lot going on it wouldn't surprise me if this nears $300 considering what they charge for bare bones releases.

Maybe they are trying to use the RSVP system to get a better idea of production run sizes and how much stock to order from Hot Toys?

Based on reactions, they seemed to have missed out on a lot of sales after the Speeder Pilot Luke sold out. Yet they are having a hard time giving away First Order Troopers.

I suppose that would be smart to try and gauge how many to make but I think it'd make more sense to just put up the item and say you have this long to pre-order (maybe give like a month or so) and then close pre-orders.

Mythos Gamorrean Guard is the one I really want. I like the look of this one but I can safely guess I won't like the sideshow price.

Back