1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see him with the clones. I think that's a fantastic idea. Mythos, right? Make your own stories. I just wish SS would make a separate armor so you can actually turn him into General Kenobi. Backpack armor is not removable. :(

Good point! Side note: She's one of my favorite figures I own. I wish more figures had that many accessories.
I can highly recommend the Tony Stark Mechanic if you like accessories. He was my first HT and he absolutely spoiled with accessories, setting a very high bar for other figures. Reminded me of the GI Joes I had as a kid.

Do we know that the backpack armour is non removable? That seems stupid!

I would take that with a grain of salt. Most of the HT figures will say the same, and as the fine folks at toy anxiety can attest, it's usually a non issue

The only armor I encountered that I said, 'oh hell no,' was the HT spacetrooper and Jedha patrol trooper. Both were glued on really well.

Do we know that the backpack armour is non removable? That seems stupid!

You can probably get it off, but Kevin Ellis said at SDCC that the armor was not supposed to come off AND that it's slightly out of scale as the test armor that fit the figure was simply too large and even more gangly looking. I believe it's gonna be held on with thread.

You can probably get it off, but Kevin Ellis said at SDCC that the armor was not supposed to come off AND that it's slightly out of scale as the test armor that fit the figure was simply too large and even more gangly looking. I believe it's gonna be held on with thread.

Kind of sucks to know that it'll be slightly out of scale, but I planned on removing it from the get go. It's hard not to want to put together a Clone Wars Obi-Wan when they give you a set of (albeit aged) armor

If there is a movie it's probably a forgone conclusion that McGregor will be in it. He has done other stuff with disney and is on record saying that he is very interested in the project.

Maybe with mention of this possibility SS will add a Ewan sculpt to their Mythos Ben.

No. They can't do that. Unless they get a licence from Ewan i expect. And possibly also Disney, even though it's a what if version of the character. I'm sure they are on good enough standing for it to be considered.

Back