1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe with mention of this possibility SS will add a Ewan sculpt to their Mythos Ben.

They already said they blended Ewan and Alec into the sculpt. So if they added a Ewan, they'd also have to add an Alec.

And that would get messy.

Sideshow throw in extra stuff/effort here in 2017? :lol

When you put it like that...

giphy.gif

I'm not. I think LFL will have everyone wait until we're on the other side of TLJ promotion before any new EU merch is released.

Eh, I can see this going up for Pre-Order before the movie comes out. They did a photoshoot pretty recently for it.

SIdeshow is phasing out from the 1/6 game anyway. Only having a video focusing on PF for Force Friday is a clear statement. Past what references have been POed lately, we'll get the occasional 1/6 if we are Lucky but even Obi-Wan is not a given. He may suffer the same fate as their Mc Quarrie Vader.

SIdeshow is phasing out from the 1/6 game anyway. Only having a video focusing on PF for Force Friday is a clear statement. Past what references have been POed lately, we'll get the occasional 1/6 if we are Lucky but even Obi-Wan is not a given. He may suffer the same fate as their Mc Quarrie Vader.

People have been saying this for years. It's not going to happen.

Actually, Sideshow has been doing this for years.

They certainly continue to announce new 1/6 figs, but the numbers really don't compare to their 2007-2014 1/6 SW heyday.

In terms of SW 1/6, they seem to have evolved into a "distrib HT," "re-release old stuff" and "a couple of new figs per year" company.

Actually, Sideshow has been doing this for years.

They certainly continue to announce new 1/6 figs, but the numbers really don't compare to their 2007-2014 1/6 SW heyday.

In terms of SW 1/6, they seem to have evolved into a "distrib HT," "re-release old stuff" and "a few new figs per year" company - seemingly in order of importance to SSC.

Well, looking at their lineup, you can't deny their offer has become pretty insignificant at that scale.

2016: 11 Releases

4 original creations

C-3PO
R5-D4
Jawas
AT-AT Driver

7 retools/repaints/repacks

Darth Vader
Darth Maul

R2D2 Unpainted Prototype
R2Q5
R2J2

Boba Fett
Probe Droïd

2016: 8 Releases

4 original creations Zuckuss still uncertain.

4-LOM
Luke Snowspeeder Pilot
Han Solo in Carbonite
Zuckuss (2018?)

4 retools/repaints/repacks

Tie Pilot
C2B5

IG-88
Bossk

As for 2018, only two confirmed PO as of now with Dengar and Snowtrooper Commander with only four month to go to add to this list. Latest releases mostly taking more than a year from reveal to release, i doubt we'll see more releases next year beside the eventaul Obi-Wan.

If Sideshow are not phasing out, they are doing a damn good job at scaling down their offer to the minimum.

Its him or bust.....

And, was ANY part of their new Maul recycled? Inclined to put that in the 'new' category

Yeah, I think that would be considered a wholly new figure even though it's a re-do of the character.

Back