1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

He's on his way back home after a long journey and had to cut through Mos Eisley to pick up supplies. Sadly he still has to lower his head every time the Empire is nearby - particularly after taking those gaffi sticks from an Imperial Officer (who had taken them as trophies) that he had no other choice but to kill... :lol

Last edited:
This is just a awesome figure to play with

Kenobi_Mythos.jpg

Wow. Great pic.:clap

This fig really seems to have unleashed a whole lot of fun and inspiration - great to see.

Awesome shot Daz!

What are the dio's you've got?

Yes. I'm curious about that, also. Great shot; very dramatic. Loving all these pics everyone has been posting.

Thanks guys :) The diorama is one I made myself. It's just made from cardboard and covered in that flexible filler you use to cover over cracks in the walls, then painted up.

20170220_190437_001.jpg

20190126_154312_resized[1964].jpg

The other one is unfinished, not even painted.

20190126_154325_resized[1963].jpg

Thanks guys.

He's on his way back home after a long journey and had to cut through Mos Eisley to pick up supplies. Sadly he still has to lower his head every time the Empire is nearby - particularly after taking those gaffi sticks from an Imperial Officer (who had taken them as trophies) that he had no other choice but to kill... :lol

LOL
Great! Hope the Obi-Wan movie will look as good as everybody's pics are looking and will have such great story points as this little one by Mandible! Congrats to everybody!
m.

Really great pics everyone! I don't feel bad about missing the statue anymore. This fits in with my collection better because I'm more focused on 1/6. Will most likely grab Fett too.

Back