1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any ideas on how to remove the eye decals on the helmet without damaging the rest of the paintjob?

If they are really decals, steam or water. Oils like peanut butter and vaseline soften gum, so u could try that or a bit of vegetable or baby oil. Nail polish remover if u are careful with a qtip.

Mine (finally) arrived today. Unfortunately: there's a hole in his helmet (right cheek). From other pictures, there should be a bullet impact, not an entire hole.
Wonder if I could get just a replacement head?

Also: How the hell do you get him in a decent pose? I feel like there's just water underneath the body. No tension, no nothing. Mine can't even keep an arm up (without guns)!

Last edited:
Mine (finally) arrived today. Unfortunately: there's a hole in his helmet (right cheek). From other pictures, there should be a bullet impact, not an entire hole.

Also: How the hell do you get him in a decent pose? I feel like there's just water underneath the body. No tension, no nothing. Mine can't even keep an arm up (without guns)!

Mine has zero issues with the body being floppy. It's not tight or anything. But I have no frustrations trying to get it into and to keep a pose. But this seems to be a common problem

Give them a call for sure; and some definitely have tighter bodies than others.

IMG_20200324_135728.jpg

Boba got lucky with this headshot. Me a little less.

I've already contacted my distributor. We'll see how it goes.

when I got my Mythos, the left gauntlet Missile's tip was loose in the package. Luckily I checked before removing the whole clam shell cover.
And the missile tip is very small. The tip did not break but the glue used did not hold up, but a easy fix, used super glue instead.

But that Helmet piece is very small, check again in package and maybe got stuck on figure.
Or contact Sideshow, and tell them you only need that small piece, instead of them sending you a whole helmet
Unless you want to repair the helmet, then request a whole helmet

when I got my Mythos, the left gauntlet Missile's tip was loose in the package. Luckily I checked before removing the whole clam shell cover.
And the missile tip is very small. The tip did not break but the glue used did not hold up, but a easy fix, used super glue instead.

But that Helmet piece is very small, check again in package and maybe got stuck on figure.
Or contact Sideshow, and tell them you only need that small piece, instead of them sending you a whole helmet
Unless you want to repair the helmet, then request a whole helmet

I would be surprised if Sideshow had just that piece available by itself. Most likely, they will need to send out a new helmet. But I could be wrong.

And the above pic does show it off well - nice one!

yeah, I see it (awesome picture btw).
I'll need an entire new figure or a refund. Apart from the helmet, his body seems broken. His left arm just falls down, same as the torso and leg joints. He can't even keep standing when placed on his display stand.
I'd switch it with a Hot Toys body, but I don't know how to do that without breaking the figure.

I'm a glutton for punishment and I've seen some amazing pics of this figure. I went ahead and ordered one from BBTS. Hopefully the previous figure I received was just a bad example. The QC issues were horrendous.

Fett in Mando will have his armor all melted from Sarlacc stomach acids.

It'll look like that mean kid from Toy Story melted a Kenner Fett.:lol

Back