1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fett in Mando will have his armor all melted from Sarlacc stomach acids.

It'll look like that mean kid from Toy Story melted a Kenner Fett.:lol

The Sarlac takes years to digest its prey. So the stomach acid should be super weak. Surely too weak to melt Beskar, there?s probably a lot of empty armor in the Sarlac?s stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fett in Mando will have his armor all melted from Sarlacc stomach acids.

It'll look like that mean kid from Toy Story melted a Kenner Fett.:lol

The Sarlac takes years to digest its prey. So the stomach acid should be super weak. Surely too weak to melt Beskar, there?s probably a lot of empty armor in the Sarlac?s stomach.

Jokes aside, Fett might have totally new armor. In one of the first Disney era canon novels a self proclaimed law man on Tatooine bought his armor from some jawas after that sarlaac was killed and raided for goods in it's stomach.

Or at least it's implied that it's Fett's armor based on the description. Because no one actually knew what they were looking at except for some olive colored armor that was all messed up from it's stomach.

So either they'll have Fett go back and get his armor, give him new armor or retcon that to confirm that it was not actually Fett's armor (which it was left open to interpretation either way).

Did I miss something here? Is boba fett confirmed to be coming in the Mandolorian?

Favreau hinted that he would. It seems a given that the most infamous bounty hunter In the Star Wars universe that also happens to wear mandolorian armor will turn up at some point. Questions about the Fetts connection to the Mando “way” and the wearing of the armor need to be visited.

Okay, so it hasn't been confirmed? Got ya.

No, no confirmation. People are speculating that the person who finds the assassins body on Tatooine is Fett because he walks with the same sound effect as Fett and the bit of armor you can see looks Mando

I don't know how but I must have completely missed this scene. Are there any links to the scene?

I was wrong about this figure. I received one from BBTS yesterday and I'm having a blast with it. It's not perfect and I have some gripes, but if you're patient with it... it just looks so sexy on display.

Favreau hinted that he would. It seems a given that the most infamous bounty hunter In the Star Wars universe that also happens to wear mandolorian armor will turn up at some point. Questions about the Fetts connection to the Mando ?way? and the wearing of the armor need to be visited.

And the simple fact that the new ?way? involves never removing your helmet, something that only Boba did. All other Mandalorians took of their helmets off in the clone wars show which was made by Finloni, and Favreau acted in that story line as well, so they both know Mando lore. Even Jango removes his helmet.

Also at the end of the season we see the Mythosaur as a pendant and The Mandalorian asks baby Yoda ?where did you get that, I didn?t think I would ever see that again.? The Mythosaur is Boba?s sigil.

It would seem from these bits that Boba may have started the new Mandalorian culture. I guess we?ll have to wait and see.

Fett.jpg

I was wrong about this figure. I received one from BBTS yesterday and I'm having a blast with it. It's not perfect and I have some gripes, but if you're patient with it... it just looks so sexy on display.

Pretty much how I feel. My only real issue is the body. Mine is a helicopter. But, it's a beautiful fig in spite of that.

I saw that this is being re-released later this year. What are the odds Sideshow fixes the body? I have a chance of getting this below retail now, or wait for the re-release and hope for a more sturdy body.

Also at the end of the season we see the Mythosaur as a pendant and The Mandalorian asks baby Yoda ?where did you get that, I didn?t think I would ever see that again.? The Mythosaur is Boba?s sigil.

He only says that because he gave that pendant to Cara when he thought he would die. He told her to take the baby to his clan and to show them the pendant so they would know she was telling the truth and take the baby into their protection.

I saw that this is being re-released later this year. What are the odds Sideshow fixes the body? I have a chance of getting this below retail now, or wait for the re-release and hope for a more sturdy body.

Where did you see this?!

If they do this I'll be pretty upset. Still keeping mine, tho. If we get a different body, I might actually buy another one and just keep him boxed.

I'd rather they moved on to a different Mythos bounty hunter.

Where did you see this?!

If they do this I'll be pretty upset. Still keeping mine, tho. If we get a different body, I might actually buy another one and just keep him boxed.

I'd rather they moved on to a different Mythos bounty hunter.

I thought it was sold out but SSC had it up for PO again? Which surprised me. Tho I think I talked myself out of this one. Probably. Mandalorian series figs are more of a priority for me.

Not that it doesn't look like a great figure; I was never into the character tho. Might be if I read more - dunno. Can't blame Sideshow for riding the Mando hype wave tho they've probably lost plenty like most companies. I keep getting coupons for Marvel figures so maybe sales have slowed re the MCU for now.:dunno

I thought it was sold out but SSC had it up for PO again? Which surprised me. Tho I think I talked myself out of this one. Probably. Mandalorian series figs are more of a priority for me.

Not that it doesn't look like a great figure; I was never into the character tho.

Let's face it, Fett does not do that much in the movies besides look like a badass. Which is also worthy, don't get me wrong. Its on the printed page where he really comes to life. [Or the Kindle page, whatevs :)] He's a busy guy. Quite busy. And then you have the comics...

Think of it like this: without Fett, you would have no Mando. Not speaking of buying this figure particularly, but just in general.

In my unlucky case I am interested not only in the Fetts, but the Mandalorian series and woe betide my wallet, I say truly.

Back