1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1bc0b767cd931bc4714c8ee2e85096a2.jpg

Looks so sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The helmet looks incredible. If it didn't have the 'eyes' on it I bet that (in addition to the hands and gauntlets) could really spruce up Hottoy's ROTJ Boba Fett.

Kinda skimmed through the video. While they didn't do the figure any justice by fiddling with it I am much more interested. I think it looks really good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wonder if they plan on doing anything more with Mythos as a line of 1/6 figures, since Ben went over so well. I don't think the other statues would translate all that well into figures (the new Ventress might?) but I wonder if they would do designs just for figures. I don't find the Mythos Fett design a particularly attractive one but the figure looks great. Definitely excited to see it photographed.

I like this a lot. If I didn?t have the deluxe one on the way from HT I?d consider this. I might try to hunt down the wrapped up rifle and some hands.

A little weird indeed. Did they not have time to look at the promo pics before starting or?

How many reviewers out of the thousands really know what they?re doing and aren?t just doing unboxing vids for the views? Clearly the lady was on a chat and reading replies and nobody mentioned it so maybe it?s just not important to the people who watch these kind of videos? I couldn?t make it past the 30 second mark myself but I get why they do this.

Holy cow. Sideshow is a mess. The figure is decent. I?m excited for mine. But it was cringeworthy watching this (I watched 49 minutes of it).

Helmet is okay, at best. Better than their first attempt, but still behind Hot Toys ESB/PP2.

Armor looks REALLY nice. Light years ahead of their first version, and on par with Hot Toys RotJ or ESB. The vest material also looks really nice. The shoulders look terrible, in terms of paint, but it?s the ?Mythos? version, so I?ll cut it some slack. Shape-wise, looks very nice.

Gauntlets look pretty sweet. Remains to be seen about fitment (much room to improve on the Hot Toys right gauntlet).

Boots look great. Hands look pretty nice (better than Hot Toys).

Blaster rifle (his signature EE-3) looks pretty good. Blaster pistol is a reuse of the one from their V1, which is itself a reuse of the Medicom, and not the proper pistol that Hot Toys provided with their ESB. Extra knife/sabers/pouches look fine (again, ?Mythos? stuff, so whatever).

Accessories (shin tools/braids) look nice. Tailoring of the flightsuit is very interesting to me. I look forward to acquiring a few extras to see how it compares to the Hot Toys version. I like it, so far, though.

Snap reactions. I look forward to getting this figure.

But, for Pete?s sakes, and as MichaelCrichton6969, svnmelter and Jaycepticon said above, a review like this is...well, cringeworthy. Send that puppy out this way!

Back