1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used about $150 in rewards points to get this guy. I've got the Mythos statue and was resisting double-dipping but feel like this one is a stand-out and unique piece in 1/6 scale. Continue to be tempted to part with the Mythos statue at those eBay prices also...

I went out there to check this just for giggles, a few weeks ago. I was like HOLY FFFFFUUUUU...? wow!

I'd keep that statue if I were you, I don't see its value decreasing anytime soon. To the contrary!

Yeah, I've resisted so far. It's such a great piece, but getting $1K+ for the exclusive is tempting. You're right, I can see this value continuing to rise. For now, it stays in my collection.

Yeah, I've resisted so far. It's such a great piece, but getting $1K+ for the exclusive is tempting. You're right, I can see this value continuing to rise. For now, it stays in my collection.

Question is: will you hate yourself for letting it go? Two years from the time you sell it, you are going to miss it. I would not sell. ever.

Question is: will you hate yourself for letting it go? Two years from the time you sell it, you are going to miss it. I would not sell. ever.

It's a fair question. The last statue I let go because of the eBay value was Darth Talon. I don't miss her much, but Fett is my favorite character! Keeping it for now :)

Agreed--do not sell this or any mythos statue. Just wait until Disney releases the Obi Wan show...the mythos obi statue will jump to even higher ridiculous prices too.

Argh, I ordered mine thru BBTS and have not yet received a notice.

Re the Mythos statue, when I went to look a few weeks ago one was at about $1000, but another listing was at about $2000. Now listing and actually GETTING that price are of course two different things, I don't know if it sold - but YIKES

In other news, be grateful you guys are missing the current FB Argument Du Jour [well actually for the last couple of weeks]: Jango AND Boba have been cancelled from Mandalorian culture, nope they aint got nothin' to do with that. O rEaLlY. Man I tell ya. Disney Has Spoken and we all must bow to their dictates. OR DO WE

This is like declaring Captain America is no longer from America.

BBTS is always a few weeks behind the OEM. Shipping with the Pile of Loot is generally worth the extra time as it saves so much on shipping compared to SideShow.

There's something about the helmet it looks nothing like the promo pictures, and there's a lot of things , it's like a completely different figure. Has anyone noticed or is it just me.

There's something about the helmet it looks nothing like the promo pictures, and there's a lot of things , it's like a completely different figure. Has anyone noticed or is it just me.

I noticed this same thing during the live stream, the final product looks bad and I'm glad I didn't PO it.

I ordered from BBTS as well. If it's now shipping from Sideshow, we should hear something in the next couple of weeks. That's what the lag was with Mythos Kenobi when I ordered from them.

Can't wait to start seeing some photos in here!

I noticed this same thing during the live stream, the final product looks bad and I'm glad I didn't PO it.

If it's the same video I watched, I think it might've been more the presentation of the product. Mine will be here next week and hopeful that with proper posing and futzing, it'll be a winner. We'll see.

Back