1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this!!!
41d0e9c69363e4b5f4d93722c1493738.jpg

821204bafc19407ef367d0ad2be3afd0.jpg

Ralph MacQuarrie concept version.

I would get that.

I'd be into McQ figures as well... I was very impressed with the proto of the McQ Vader they showed at Celebration, too bad that project seems to have been abandoned for now. But maybe they'll do a few Mythos to go with the previous statue series and then get around to McQ to go with that statue series.

Ordered Boba through bbts! Have Obi Wan coming. Can’t wait to collect the Mythos line, I’m hoping Vader, Maul, Gamorran Guard are coming up next!! 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say I'd be a lot more tempted to get this than the HT ROTJ Fett. Even if the production paint job isn't liable to be half as intricate and detailed as what we see here.

This is the kind of figure Sideshow does well. No head sculpt to deal with and kind of open to interpretation.

But man, we have multiple ESB Fett's, a ROTJ Fett, a cartoon Fett, a prototype Fett with a beach towel, a pre-production Fett with a flamethrower, and now this. All for a character who famously appeared on screen very little:lol

Oh man, this is a no brainer. Definitely purchase on the flex pay plan for me. I could see this one getting low orders because of Fett over saturation, then becoming the hard-to-find-super-expensive one on the aftermarket....

The figure looks better than I thought it would, hopefully production comes out like this! Too bad about the Clone rifle though..

I really need to see more pics of this Mythos Fett before pulling the trigger, hopefully we're going to see more clear pics of him at SDCC tomorrow.

Its a shame SS does not make diorama rock/sand base for this figure like they did with the Scout trooper or else it would be an instant day 1 PO for me already

I will say I'd be a lot more tempted to get this than the HT ROTJ Fett. Even if the production paint job isn't liable to be half as intricate and detailed as what we see here.

Yeah, Dengar lost a bit of his battle damage weathering from proto to production, so I'd imagine the same will happen with this figure. There is just no way the apps on the armor and helmet will even be close to what is being shown as a proto.

I wonder why the new Sideshow Yoda gets the announcement then actually available to ship just two weeks later, but this guy gets the 18 month period from announcement to ship date.

And wow - we are solidly $250 and above for Sideshow figures from now on.

I wonder why the new Sideshow Yoda gets the announcement then actually available to ship just two weeks later, but this guy gets the 18 month period from announcement to ship date

Because they sourced Yoda from the same back alley swap meet where they received the Jawa bodies?

Kind of reminds me of a fanny pack with a sweater tied round his waist. Totally 90s

I took a few shots of this one. He's really impressive in person. If it comes out half as good as the proto it will be an awesome figure to own.
IMG_20180721_080000_269.jpg
Back detail
IMG_1910-01.jpg

And took this one for helmet comparisons. Tried to get it as straight on is possible.
IMG_1519 (2)-01.jpg

Back